Quests and Jealousy

We were all walking down the stairs out of the big house. I can't believe Athena just decided to show up out of nowhere. I just don't even want to speak to her. "Okay, you can bring two companions. Who will you choose?" Percy said suddenly. Olympia immediately spoke up, "I'm going to pick you Percy, if you are willing to do it." He nodded and grinned. They looked at me. I thought about it for a moment, but then I answered, "Nico. If that's alright with you?" He nodded. "Okay so it's set. Now we all need to go get packed. How about we meet up back here in an hour?" We all nodded and went our seperate ways. I immediately looked for Annabeth as soon as I got in the cabin. "Annabeth," I said as I walked over to her while she was reading on her bed, "I'm going on a quest. I don't know what to pack." She immediately jumped up. "Who is going on the quest?" I sat down on the bed. "Olympia, Percy, Nico, and I." She immediately looked angry. "Just the four of you?" I nodded. She sighed. "Why are you so angry about that?" She seemed to be contemplating on whether or not she should tell me, but then she said, "I used to date Percy." My mouth went open in shock. I gave her a look that said really? "I guess it's just that annoying part of me that still has feelings for him. But I hope that Olympia and him have so much fun on that quest together!" She said with hate. I can kind of guess why she is angry. But still, they aren't together anymore so I don't know why she isn't over him! "Well, I'm sorry but that's just how it's happening. I'm sorry Annabeth. But I can't really control it." She looked at me, and then was deep in thought for a minute. "It's okay. So tell me what exactly happened to you that got you assigned to this quest!  I then explained to her what happened and how Olympia and I were 'Blood Sisters'. She was completely serious. "Okay. Well, you can use that bag sitting over there on the chest. You will need a toothbrush and stuff like that. And bring an extra set of clothes. And you will need money. Here, I have an emergency stash." She handed me a huge stack of $20 bills. And then a handful of drachma. I put it in the pocket of the bag. Once we had packed everything, I got changed into comfy jeans, a Camp Half-Blood shirt, and a hoodie. I put on some orange tennis shoes. I'm guessing that I'll be in these clothes for a while, and I want to be comfortable. I put the bag, which was a brown leather material, on my back. It was two straps, and much like a backpack. But it wasn't as big. I pulled my hair up in a tight ponytail, not wanting my hair to be a distraction. I turned back to Annabeth, and she hugged me tightly.  "You can do this. I believe in you. And don't forget your dagger. And I also have something else for you." While I strapped my holster around my waist, and put my dagger in it, Annabeth pulled something out of her chest. It was a black ring, with a single ruby on top of it. She laid it on my hand while saying, "Be careful with it. It may  look like an ordinary ring, but that's just a disguise. When you twist the ruby, tiny arrows filled with poison shoot out of it. Just point it where you want it to go, and it will work. It's magic so don't hope for me to explain where the arrows come from. And it's an endless supply of arrows too. Use it well sister." I put it on my finger, and I gave Annabeth one last hug. I then made sure my dagger was nice and sturdy, and I walked back to the big house. I got there about 10 minutes early, so I sat there on the steps, just looking around and admiring everything. The camp is beautiful. Everything is so full of life. I'm going to miss this place. I finally found a place where I belong, and I have to leave. After about 5 minutes of waiting, Nico walked over to me and sat down. "I'm glad you chose me." He said. I looked at him, he was wearing jeans, a shirt, and a jacket. He had a bag on his back, and he had a hat on. His sword was sitting in the holster around his waist. "Well I'm glad you accepted my offer. It will be a lot more fun with you along. And I'd feel safer with you there too." He smiled. I blushed, realizing what I said, and I looked the other way. "Don't worry. I won't let anything hurt you." He said, and before I could react, Olympia and Percy walked up. Olympia was wearing jeans, a plain shirt, and tennis shoes. She had a bag on her back, and her bow strapped onto her waist. She could easily access it if she needed too. And her quiver, which was full of arrows, was around her shoulders. She had a couple of knives also strapped to her waist. Percy looked the same as Nico, but I didn't see a sword. "Uhm, Percy. Where's your sword?" I asked him. He winked and pulled a golden pen out of his pocket. What is he doing? He clicked it, and in the blink of an eye, a sword was in it's place. "Wicked." I said, grinning. That is so cool. It became a pen again, and he put it in his pocket. "So what's next? I asked. I'm lost from here on. I don't even know exactly what we have to do for our quest. "We go ask Chiron to explain our quest to us." Nico said. I nodded, and we all walked up the stairs to the big house.