Assault, the bitch and battery - maybe even murder!

When that bitch refused to release Percy and Nico from her spell. It. Was. Personal. I felt my lips curl into a vicious looking snarl. “Boys, can you kill Olympia for me please?” My eyes widened in shock – they wouldn’t actually try to kill me right? They both advanced toward me. Apparently they would. I took a couple of quick steps backwards – trying to distance myself from the boys and honestly I didn’t want to fight them so I was trying to buy myself some time. I couldn’t kill the boys if it came down to it. I wouldn’t. I would rather die. I glanced over at Elene and saw her struggling against the bitch. Yeah – she doesn’t deserve to have a name anymore! I felt the back of my thigh hit a couch and fell straight into the couch. “Shit!” The boys were getting closer. Percy’s sea green eyes were filled with pure hatred. He was muttering things I couldn’t hear and swinging Riptide lightly back and forth. “Perce! You don’t wanna do this! Neither do you Nico!” I felt like crying. The boy that I loved was looking at me like he really, truly hated me – wait loved? I shook my head. I had loved many people in my life – my sister, Elene, grandma, mom and Nico but I had never been in love! I shook the thoughts away. I had to find a way to stop the boys and help Elene. Before I even realized I had made the decision, I had swung my body up and over the back of the couch in one, swift movement. To be honest – I kind of felt like a ninja! I landed on my knees and jumped to my feet. Suddenly, Nico was in front of me and had kicked me as hard as he could in the ribs. I wheezed and stumbled backward clutching my side. That was going to bruise. I ducked as Percy’s fist came at my face. I felt my back slam against the wall and reached into my trusty leather boots. I felt my fingers close around the smooth black hilt of my dagger and ripped it upwards away from myself – trying to ward off the boys without actually hurting them. I waited for them to make a move towards their weapons. They didn’t – looks like we were fighting hand to hand. I dropped my dagger and threw a hard punch at Nico – knocking off his feet. Nico was a surprisingly light boy – he looked mostly lithe muscles. He lay still on the floor – I didn’t check to see if he was okay because I knew my own strength and I had not hit him hard enough to cause any real and substantial damage. I moved just in time because Percy had decided at the moment to throw a kick at my abdominal region. I felt myself let out a surprised yelp and dodge the blow. I felt sweat bead up on my brow line as Percy and I took turns aiming kicks and blows at one another – missing or barely hitting hard enough to hurt. I always thought Percy was more skilled, stronger and also quicker. Although – this fight was proving different. Apparently we were so evenly matched that it was beginning to get a little boring. I felt my knee connect with his gut and he doubled over in pain, red in the face and doused in sweat. My eyes widened – but I narrowed them, controlled my surprise and forced myself to focus. “Sorry Perce – but this is for ogling that bitch even when you weren’t under her spell!” I gave him a swift kick to the side of his face. I let out a breath, and swiped my dagger off the floor where it had been abandoned ten feet away. I ran to Elene and the bitch. I shakily grabbed my bow and skidded to a stop when I saw the scene before me. Elene had a knife in her stomach. “ELENE!!!” The sound that escaped me was a half sob, half shriek that sounded very inhuman. I felt the tears begin falling down my face as the bitch – Daesy leaned down over my sister, who crouched with the life slowly draining from her body. “NO!” I shrieked. I felt so much pain. She couldn’t leave me here all alone! I needed her! This girl – she couldn’t go! It wasn’t her time! I hadn’t even realized I had moved before I had already shot the arrow. It was like I had blacked out and when I came to again. I was swaying slightly dizzy. My vision was blurry so I blinked it back into focus. Daesy was swaying, pale and sweaty with red staining her hands. I felt my eyebrows furrow in confusion before I saw the source of the blood. The arrow piercing her back. As she fell to the floor she disintegrated – not leaving behind a single trace of her. I ran to Elene and crouched next to her – sobbing and dazed and hurting so badly for my sister.