PITCH IDEAS (please read)

Hey faves!

I know I've mentioned before that I'm not a big fan of sequels or spin-offs they can easily fall flat, especially if the first book was well-received and the follow-up doesn't live up to the hype. But I really like this storyline, and I see potential for further exploration.

I'm going to share some pitch ideas/angle below. Whichever one gets the most love will be the direction I take. Sound fair? I think so!

Idea One
Spin-off: Richard Dawson's (Junior) Story (played by Carlos Sainz Jr.)

Timeline: This spin-off takes you back to Richard Dawson's Jr early days, starting when he's just 21 and newly graduated from college

Timeline: This spin-off takes you back to Richard Dawson's Jr early days, starting when he's just 21 and newly graduated from college. He's at a point in his life where big decisions need to be made, decisions that will greatly impact his future. You'll get an inside look at his love life, his close yet complicated relationship with his father, and his bond with his sister, Madison.

The story will also include a young Bianca, who is 15 years old at the time. Even though there's a six-year age gap between them, you'll see how their sibling relationship plays a role in shaping their relationship. This spin-off gives you a deeper understanding of Richard's past and the events that led to him becoming the man he is today—the version of him in obsessed.

Idea TWO
Another angle of the Spin-off: Richard Dawson's (Junior) Story (played by Carlos Sainz Jr.)

Timeline: This book continues right after "Obsessed" ends, showing what happens in Richard Dawson jr life after Bianca is sent to the facility

Timeline: This book continues right after "Obsessed" ends, showing what happens in Richard Dawson jr life after Bianca is sent to the facility. You'll get to see more of his love life and marriage, and how he handles the ups and downs of family relationships and even friendships.

Richard is a full-on wealthy businessman, so business meetings, luxury, deals, and trips would be the backdrop of this book. There are mentions of Jude Bellingham and what he's up to given his past with Bianca his sister, but the main focus is on Richard's life and how he balances it with everything else. As the story unfolds, Bianca eventually gets out of the facility, and that journey is also explored, showing how it affects Richard and the people around him.

Idea Three
Spin off: The life of Madison ( Bianca's sister) played by Francisca Gomes

Idea ThreeSpin off: The life of Madison ( Bianca's sister) played by Francisca Gomes

Spin-off: The Life of Madison (Bianca's Sister) played by Francisca Gomes

This spin-off takes you into the world of Madison, Bianca's sister, starting a little before the events of "Obsessed" and eventually catching up to that timeline. But this time, it's from Madison's point of view. While Bianca is in Spain pursuing Jude, this book dives into what's happening in Madison's life.

You'll get an inside look at her glamorous career, her love life, and the luxurious lifestyle she leads. On the surface, everything seems perfect, but is it really? Is her life really as perfect as it seems? The story also delves into how her family's influence shapes her decisions and the pressures she faces.

There will be mentions of Bianca and Jude relationship because of the timeline, but remember this book focuses on Madison's story. The story ends before Bianca is sent to the facility, giving you a closer look at the relationship between the two sisters. Bianca hates Madison so it wasn't explored in her story, but is Madison also misunderstood? This book will reveal the complexities of their relationship and who Madison really is.

Note nominate (someone to play her ex boyfriend and someone to play her husband, and a fling)

That's for the Spin off Ideas

✨Now for the Sequel ✨

For the Sequel

Idea one

Sequel: Life After the Facility

This sequel picks up after Bianca leaves the facility, diving into her life as she faces a fresh start. The story will focus on Bianca's relationship with Dominik and how she rebuilds her life. What does her life look like with him? Does she try to reach out to Jude? Does she seek revenge on her family or is she a reformed person looking for a fresh start.

You'll see how Bianca deals with her family relationships and the impact of her past experiences. Is she better off after her time in the facility, or is she struggling even more? The book will also explore her new challenges and how she navigates life with the baggage she carries.

Or

Do I write the spin offs and turn this into a series the Dawson siblings lol (you'll get both Madison and Richard story, since we already know their youngest sibling Bianca's story) just say which one you'd like to see first because I can't do them both at once lol Remember I pitched two angles for Richard so you'd have to specify which.

Or
You don't really care for both and only want one of their spinoff (just tell me who)

Or

Keep the spinoffs write the sequel but I must warn if I write the sequel I can't be too crazy given the events of what took place with Jude and Bianca them being end game lol the chances are very slim. Given the serious consequences of their past involvement, including a death that resulted from it. But the sequel which ever direction would be a surprise so I won't say much apart from the lead love interest would not be Jude 💔

Or

We say goodbye to "Obsessed" and kick off a new storyline. The pitch is yours, it's up to you to make the next move 😉 (you'd have to suggest the lead love interest)

Thank you!
❤️