Thirty Seven

"Ah" he said, "come with me" he took my hand and led me over to the plush wardrobe where he'd obviously hung our clothes before I'd even left the bathroom. I swallowed as I caught sight of the  familiar dress. 

It had obviously left a lasting impression on Mike, but it bought back some painful  memories for me. I grabbed it before Mike could question me and ran to the bathroom; "I'm having a shower" I laughed as he shouted at me to come back. 

"Don't be all day, or I might have to come and find you" he threatened jokingly. 

"I won't. I might enjoy it" I laughed.

I had a quick shower and washed my hair, stepped out of the shower dried myself quickly then wrapped my hair in a towel. I got dressed carefully and admired my reflection in the mirror. The dress never failed to make me feel beautiful, but today it was heightened by the knowledge that I was wearing beautiful lingerie underneath it.

I dried my hair with the hairdryer that was in the bathroom. A top of the range model, not like in most hotels and it gave my hair a beautiful shine. I picked up my discarded clothes from the floor and went to do my make up in the room, I did have a panic as I realised that Mike not have packed my make up, but then I realised that although it was rarely used, I had some in my work bag anyway.

Mike whistled at me as I stepped back into the room and I gave him a quick kiss as he passed me to use the bathroom himself. I put on my make up quickly, I knew Mike wouldn't be long in the shower, and we'd probably need to leave soon anyway. I looked in the bottom of the wardrobe for shoes and guessed correctly that Mike had bought the louboutins that went with the dress. I sighed quietly to myself as I slipped them on, I guessed that they would always remind of Rick, no matter how hard I tried to forget.

I heard the bathroom door handle turn and looked up to see Mike looking absolutely stunning in a dark blue suit, a crisp white shirt and a purple tie. I opened my mouth to say something and closed it again. He took my breath away, literally. "Vic you look beautiful!" he said as I stood up and crossed the room towards him. "So do you" I whispered softly.

Le Bristol Restaurant was a lavish restaurant which apparently had 2 Michelin stars near the Arc De Triomphe with view of the Eiffel Tower. We had a lovely meal and the Moulin rouge was just as amazing as I expected, but as much as I tried to concentrate I had other things on my mind.

Every touch, raise of eyebrow and caress that Mike gave me, told me he was exactly the same.

We made it through the show but decided not to go for a drink after.

Instead Mike hailed a taxi from outside the Moulin Rouge and asked the driver to take us back to our hotel. We got in the back of the car and I led my head on Mike's shoulder. He had one arm around me and had his other hand on my leg tracing delicate patterns with his fingertips. By the time we got back to the hotel I was almost shivering with anticipation. 

Mike paid the driver and we made our way quickly through the foyer, and into the lift. Mike took advantage of the fact that there was nobody in the lift to kiss me passionately. I could barely keep my hands to myself and pinched his bum as we left the lift hand in hand.

"Oi!" he laughed. "Just you wait" he whispered in my ear. I turned and grinned at him. "Right that's it!" he said with a low seductive laugh. He picked up suddenly and threw me over his shoulder.

He held me in place with one arm whilst he opened the door with the other. He shut the door behind us as we entered the room and locked it. He walked over to the bed, laid me down gently on it and positioned himself on top of me gently. He kissed me softly at first, I put my arms round his neck and pulled him into me, he kissed me harder and I moved my hands down his back underneath his jacket, and untucked his shirt from his trousers stroking his back softly.

"Vic" he said his lips leaving mine suddenly. He looked into my eyes as he sat up slowly. 

"Hmmm"

I mumbled. "Are you sure?" he asked breathlessly. "Never been surer" I said, sitting up and helping him remove his jacket then his shirt. He unzipped my dress slowly and helped me out of it. I couldn't help but blush. Mike had only ever seen me in various states of undress, never only in my lingerie. He fumbled with his belt buckle whilst beginning to kiss me again. "Let me" I murmured and helped him remove his trousers.

He laid me back down on the bed gently. "You are more beautiful than anyone I've ever known Vic" he said hoarsely. 

I shook my head in protest, unable to speak now that my desire for him was so strong. I shivered at his every touch as he traced the delicate outline of my bra with his fingertips then I gasped as he unclasped it then removed the rest of my underwear. 

He kissed my  lips softly then began to trail little kisses all the way down my body, making me gasp more each kiss he gave. Eventually he trailed the kisses back up my body to my mouth, kissed me hungrily, removed his remaining clothes and we began to make love.

It was perfect in every way. Mike was more attentive than any man I have ever known, making sure that I was satisfied before his own needs. I don't know what time we actually went to sleep, but we woke up the next morning both starving and with massive grins on our faces.