Overwhelmed- Sunoo

---

The buzz at Seoul’s airport was palpable. It was a whirlwind of excitement and chaos, as fans and paparazzi crowded the arrivals terminal, eager to catch a glimpse of their favorite idols returning from a busy overseas schedule. The noise was deafening—shouting fans, the clamor of camera shutters, and the incessant chatter of the crowd.

Sunoo and the rest of the group emerged from the secure area, stepping into the frenetic energy of the terminal. Usually, Sunoo handled these situations with grace, his smile never faltering despite the overwhelming crowd. But today was different. The tension between the fans and the idols was more intense, and the sheer volume of people felt stifling.

Sunoo felt a knot forming in his stomach as they walked through the airport. Despite his best efforts to remain calm, he couldn’t shake the growing sense of unease. The fans were pressing closer than usual, their excitement bordering on aggression. Hands reached out from all directions, brushing against his arms and shoulders, and he could hear the clamor of voices shouting his name.

The crowd was a pulsating sea of faces, their eyes fixed on the idols. Sunoo felt like he was being pulled in every direction, his personal space invaded by people who were too eager to get closer. The air around him felt thick and heavy, and his breaths came in shallow, quick gasps. He tried to focus on walking steadily, but the constant pressure and proximity of the fans were overwhelming.

His anxiety grew with each step. Sunoo’s chest tightened, and he could feel his heart racing uncontrollably. The noise seemed to drown out everything else, distorting his senses. He was trying to keep up with the group, but the pressing crowd made it difficult to move. The combination of the heat, the noise, and the constant jostling was making it harder for him to breathe.

The situation became even more chaotic as they approached a section of the terminal where the crowd had grown denser. The saesangs—obsessive fans known for their aggressive behavior—were pushing forward, trying to get closer to their idols. Sunoo could feel their hands grasping at him, pulling at his clothes, and it was too much for him to handle.

“Sunoo, are you alright?” Heeseung’s voice cut through the din, filled with concern as he noticed Sunoo’s increasingly distressed state. He reached out, trying to pull Sunoo closer, but it was clear that the situation was escalating.

Sunoo’s vision began to blur, the faces around him merging into a disorienting swirl of colors and shapes. He tried to speak, to let Heeseung know he was struggling, but his voice came out as a strained whisper. The panic attack was hitting him hard, making it impossible to think clearly.

He could feel the world closing in around him, the crowd pressing tighter. His breaths came in short, ragged gasps, and his hands began to tremble uncontrollably. It felt like he was suffocating, trapped in a bubble of anxiety with no way out. He wanted to scream for help, but the words wouldn’t come. All he could do was clutch at his chest, trying desperately to catch his breath.

“Security! We need help!” Jungwon shouted to a nearby staff member, his voice urgent as he saw Sunoo’s distress. The staff quickly mobilized, trying to create a barrier around the group to give them some space.

Jake and Ni-ki moved closer to Sunoo, their faces etched with worry. “Sunoo, stay with us,” Jake urged, his voice firm but gentle. “Focus on my voice. You’re safe. We’re going to get you out of here.”

Sunoo’s legs felt like they were going to give out. The panic had a tight grip on him, making it hard to stay upright. Ni-ki reached out, grabbing Sunoo’s arm to steady him as the security team started to push back the crowd. The fans, still unaware of the severity of the situation, continued to reach out and shove, their excitement bordering on chaos.

“Help is coming,” Sunghoon said, trying to keep his voice calm. “Just keep breathing. We’re almost out of this.”

The airport staff managed to clear a path, guiding the group through a side exit that led to a quieter area of the terminal. As they moved, Sunoo could hear the frantic whispers of his members, their concern palpable. The crowd was still shouting, but the noise was dimmer now, a distant roar compared to the crushing cacophony he had just been immersed in.

When they finally reached the quieter area, Sunoo collapsed onto a nearby bench, his body trembling with exhaustion and fear. The members quickly surrounded him, creating a protective shield from any remaining onlookers. Sunoo’s breaths were still uneven, and he clutched at his chest, trying to steady his racing heart.

Heeseung knelt in front of him, his eyes filled with a mixture of relief and concern. “Sunoo, focus on your breathing. In through your nose, out through your mouth. We’re here now. You’re safe.”

Sunoo tried to follow the instructions, his breaths coming in shaky but more controlled patterns. Sunghoon handed him a bottle of water, and Sunoo sipped it slowly, trying to calm his nerves. Jake and Ni-ki stayed close, their hands resting gently on his shoulders, grounding him in the moment.

“I’m sorry,” Sunoo finally managed to whisper, his voice hoarse. “I didn’t mean to…”

“Don’t apologize,” Heeseung said softly, shaking his head. “You don’t need to apologize for this. We’re just glad you’re okay.”

“You’ve been under so much pressure lately,” Sunghoon added, his voice soothing. “It’s understandable that it all became too much.”

Jake nodded, his expression serious. “We’re all here for you, Sunoo. You’re not alone in this.”

Sunoo looked around at his members, feeling a deep sense of gratitude. Their support meant everything to him, especially in that moment of vulnerability. The panic attack had been frightening, but knowing he wasn’t facing it alone made a world of difference.

“I’m okay now,” Sunoo said, his voice steadier. “Thank you… for being here.”

Jungwon smiled, his eyes warm. “We’re always here for you, Sunoo. No matter what.”

As they left the airport, Sunoo felt a renewed sense of strength. The panic attack had been a harsh reminder of his limits, but the unwavering support of his members helped him find his footing again. They were more than just a team—they were family, and together, they could face any challenge that came their way.

---

**End.**

I hope you enjoyed
Pls vote and coment