The Pain of Being Misunderstood- Sunoo

---

The dorm was abuzz with the usual activity as the Enhypen members prepared for their day. They were excited about their upcoming fan meeting and had been practicing diligently. Sunoo, as always, was in high spirits, but he carried a private burden—his condition, Little Space, which he had been managing since he was a child.

Little Space was a rare condition that affected his perception of space and balance, making him feel disoriented and dizzy at times. Sunoo had learned to live with it and had managed to keep it a secret from his bandmates, not wanting to draw attention or be treated differently.

One evening, after a long day of rehearsals, the members gathered in the common area to unwind. Jay and Sunghoon were lounging on the sofa, scrolling through TikTok for entertainment. They stumbled upon a video featuring a person discussing their experiences with Little Space. The video was meant to raise awareness, but Jay and Sunghoon found the content amusing and started to mock it.

“Look at this,” Jay said, laughing. “This person is so dramatic about their Little Space. It’s just dizziness, right?”

Sunghoon chuckled, adding, “Yeah, it’s like they’re making a big deal out of nothing. Just get over it.”

The two continued their jokes, not realizing how hurtful their comments were. Sunoo, who had been quietly working at the desk nearby, overheard their conversation. His heart sank as he listened to Jay and Sunghoon’s laughter. He felt a pang of insecurity and pain, but he tried to brush it off, not wanting to draw attention to himself.

The next few days, Sunoo’s behavior began to change. He became more withdrawn, his usual cheerful demeanor replaced by a quiet sadness. He struggled to keep up with the rehearsals, and his symptoms of Little Space seemed to intensify as he grew more anxious. The members noticed his shift in mood and were concerned, but Sunoo dismissed their worries with forced smiles and reassurances.

One afternoon, while preparing for a live interview, Sunoo had a particularly severe episode. The studio was bustling with activity, and the bright lights and crowded space triggered his symptoms. He tried to steady himself, but the disorientation was overwhelming. As he stumbled slightly, his distress was noticed by Jungwon, who rushed to his side.

“Sunoo, are you okay?” Jungwon asked, his concern growing.

“I’m fine,” Sunoo said quickly, but his voice was shaky. “Just a bit dizzy.”

Jungwon wasn’t convinced. He looked around for help, and the staff quickly assisted Sunoo, guiding him to a quieter area to rest. The members gathered around, their worry mounting.

“Sunoo, what’s going on?” Jay asked, his tone more serious now. “You’re not yourself.”

Sunoo hesitated, his emotions a turbulent mix of fear and hurt. “I have a condition called Little Space. It affects my balance and perception. I didn’t want to say anything because I didn’t want to be a burden.”

The revelation hit the members like a shockwave. Jay and Sunghoon exchanged guilty glances, realizing the gravity of their earlier remarks. The room was filled with an uncomfortable silence as Sunoo’s words sank in.

“I’m sorry,” Jay said, his voice tinged with remorse. “We didn’t know. We were just being thoughtless. I didn’t realize how much it hurt.”

Sunghoon nodded in agreement. “I’m really sorry too. I didn’t mean to make light of something so serious. I had no idea you were dealing with this.”

Sunoo’s eyes welled up with tears. “It’s okay. I’ve just been trying to manage on my own. Hearing you make fun of it… it made me feel like I’m not understood.”

The members rallied around Sunoo, their expressions filled with regret and empathy. They each took turns apologizing and expressing their support. Heeseung, who had been silent up to that point, stepped forward with a reassuring tone.

“Sunoo, you’re not a burden,” Heeseung said firmly. “We should have been more understanding. We want to support you, and we’re here for you.”

The atmosphere shifted from one of discomfort to one of solidarity. The members sat with Sunoo, talking openly about Little Space and how it affected him. They listened as he shared his experiences, including how he had learned to manage his symptoms and the challenges he faced daily.

Jungwon suggested they educate themselves further about Little Space, so they could better understand what Sunoo was going through. The group agreed, making it a priority to learn more about the condition and how to provide appropriate support.

In the following days, the members made a conscious effort to be more considerate of Sunoo’s needs. They adjusted their schedules to allow him time to manage his symptoms and provided a supportive environment during rehearsals and performances. The atmosphere in the dorm became more understanding and compassionate.

Sunoo felt a renewed sense of relief and belonging. The support of his bandmates helped him feel more secure and less isolated. The incident had been painful, but it led to a deeper understanding and stronger bond within the group.

As they continued their activities, Sunoo was more open about his condition, and the members were more attentive to his well-being. They had learned a valuable lesson about empathy and the importance of being sensitive to each other’s struggles.

The experience brought the members closer together, reinforcing their commitment to supporting one another through both the highs and lows of their journey. Sunoo felt grateful for their understanding and for the opportunity to share his challenges with his friends.

---

**End.**

I hope and enjoyed
Pls vote and coment