Ryan's Wedding

Chapter 4:

Madison's POV

"Yeah I'll be right there!" I call out. I run into the back room. I tie the back of Emma's bridesmaid dress up as Erin finishes doing Emma's hair. Ryan's best man is Chase and the groomsmen are Bubba, Carson, Dylan, and Kyle (Larson). Cecelia choose me to be the maid of honor, and her bridesmaids are Erin, Emma, Leah (Blaney), and Seanna.

"There you go." I say.

"Girls." Cecelia says walking out in her wedding dress.

"Oh my god it looks so pretty!" Erin squeals. We all form into a group hug until Bubba walks in on us.

"Cecelia you look beautiful." Bubba says hugging her.

"Thank you." she smiles.

"Ryan wants to see you Maddie." Bubba says. I nod and walked out of the room towards the guys' room.

"Bubba said you wanted to see me?" I say walking in.

"He's right there, freaking out." Dylan points out. I sigh and walk over and sit down by Ryan.

"Everything is gonna be fine, it's okay to feel nervous Ryan. I would be nervous too."

"What if she changes her mind?" He asks.

"Ryan, she would never do that to you. She loves you more than you know. I read her vows and she loves you a lot." I reassure him.

"Thanks Maddie." Ryan hugs me.

"Anything for my brother." I say hugging him back.

"Give her this." Ryan says giving me a box with a diamond necklace.

"I will, she'll love it." I smile. I close the box and head out back towards the girls' room. All the sudden Chase comes running up to me. He picks me up and spins me around.

"You look beautiful." he smiles then kisses me.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I say pulling away.

"I'll see you later." Chase says.

"Okay." I say.

"Oh Cecelia!" I call walking into the room.

"What?" She asks.

"I was told to give this to you." I say handing her the box.

"Oh my god it's beautiful." she gasps.

"All guests have arrived, ten minutes until the wedding starts." Cecelia and Kyle's mom Janet comes into the room.

"Oh Cecelia you look beautiful." Janet cries.

"Mom stop crying your gonna make me cry." Cecelia says wiping away tears.

.
.
.

The doors swing open revealing Cecelia and her dad. Cecelia's face with glowing with joy. I glance over at Ryan and he was wiping away tears. Cecelia and her dad stop at the end of the aisle and Ryan walks down the steps to face them.

"Who gives this women in marriage to this man?" The minister asks.

"We do." Mike says. Minister nods and her dad takes his seat next to Janet. Ryan and Cecelia stand facing each other and all they could do was smile.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered in the sign of God. To join this man and this women in holy matrimony. Into this holy estate these two people present now come to be joined. If anyone objects to this marriage, let them speak now or forever hold their peace." The minister says and pauses. It was all silent, but you could hear Owen making cute noises.

"Through marriage, Ryan and Cecelia make a commitment together to face their disappointments, embrace their dreams, realize their hopes, and accept each other's failures. Ryan and Cecelia will promise one another to aspire these ideals throughout their lives together, through mutual understanding, and sensitivity to each other."

"This occasion marks the celebration of love and commitment which this man and this women begin their life together."

"This relationship stand for love, loyalty, honestly, and trust, but most of all friendship. This commitment requires and deserves daily attention. Marriage should be a life long consecration of loving kindness. May the couple please exchange their vows."

"I promise to love you without condition. To honor you each and every day, to laugh with you when you're happy, to support you when you're sad, to guide you when you ask for direction, to challenge you to be the best person you can be, and allow you to do the same for me, and especially to be you biggest fan and your best friend all in one. So I, Cecelia, take you Ryan, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." Cecelia says crying. Erin and Emma were balling, I was crying but not as much as them.

"Ryan you may say your vows."

"I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. My choices, my heartbreaks, my regrets. Everything. And when we're together, my past seems worth it. Because if I had done one thing differently, I might never had met you. I promise to love you with all of my heart and every day for the rest of my life. So I, Ryan, take you Cecelia, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." Ryan says trying to hold back his emotions.

"May we have the rings?" Kyle helps little Owen come up and give the rings to Cecelia and Ryan. It was so adorable Kyle had put him in a little suit and everything.

"Thank you Owen." Cecelia whispers bending down. Owen kisses Cecelia on the cheek and our hearts just melted. Then Owen faced Ryan, Owen handed the ring to Ryan and Owen waved this finger at Ryan, with a very serious face and everyone laughed.

"So do you Ryan Blaney take Cecelia Larson to be your lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health?"

"I do." Ryan smiles sliding Cecelia's ring on her finger.

"And do you Cecelia Larson take Ryan Blaney to be your lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health?"

"I do." Cecelia smiles sliding Ryan's ring on his finger.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

"Ryan, you may kiss the bride." Ryan smiles and then kisses Cecelia.

"I'm dead, I've drowned in my own tears." Erin whispers. Ryan and Cecelia run up the aisle and disappear behind the doors. The music plays and all of us left on stage exit out of the room.

"I love you." Chase says coming up to me.

"I love you too." I smile.

"That will be us someday." Chase says.

"Yeah it will be." I hug him.

A/N- Boom! Double update! Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for any mistakes!

Votes and comments are appreciated!

-Kay-kk