Richmond

A/N- Just cause he won❤️

Chapter 19:

Madison's POV

"Come on Maddie!" Tyler yells. I dive to the inside, getting a good run on Ty.

"3 at your door, door, door, now quarter, quarter, and clear!" I pull up taking his line away, and slowing him down a pit.

"White flag, you got it. Make your marks here." Kenny says. I start to dodge lap traffic, trying to get farther away from the 3.

"Caution is out, keep going." Kenny says as I come into turn four. I pass more lap traffic, before I finally crossed the finish line.

"MADISON BLANEY WILL EARN HER FOURTH RICHMOND WIN!"

**Sunday**

I slowly open my eyes and looked over at the clock. It was about 8, it was about the time to get up. I look over my shoulder and Chase was still peacefully asleep. I slowly get out of his grasp and sit up.

"Hmm." Chase says lifting his head up.

"It's time to wake up." I yawn.

"No." Chase mumbles pulling me back in his embrace.

"Ten more minutes?" Chase asks.

"Fine ten minutes, just because I'm really enjoying this." I laugh. Chase was quick to fall asleep, while I was just scrolling threw Twitter. I completely lost track of time, and when I looked at the time it was almost eight thirty.

"Chase." I say softly. His eyes open and he just smiles.

"What?" I ask.

"You're beautiful." Chase comments making me blush.

"Oh stop it." I say.

"It's true, I'm the luckiest guy on earth." He says.

"And I'm the luckiest girl on earth." I say and gave him a kiss. I get out of bed , I pull out jeans and my 24 Chase Elliott shirt. Today was the last race to get into the chase in Sprint Cup. All Hendrick drivers are in, Dylan and Cody are in as well. Dylan has been doing amazing in the 21 car, he loves it.

"Hey Maddie?" Chase calls out.

"Yeah?" I ask walking out of the bathroom dressed.

"Have you seen my fire suit?" Chase asks. I laugh and walked over to his closet and pulled it out.

"What? I just looked in there!" Chase exclaims.

"Yeah, sure you did." I laugh walking out of the room. I unplugged my phone from its charger, and waited for Chase to come out. Chase had an interview over at the Media Center, and autograph sessions before tonight's race. As I grabbed my sunglasses, Chase walks out in his fire suit. Have I mentioned he looks amazing in a fire suit? Like oh my god.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Yeah, let's get this over with. I wanna spend my free time with you." Chase smiles taking my hand.

"Alright." I laugh as we walked out the door.

"Someone need a lift?" Bubba says driving up in a golf cart.

"Sure, why not." I reply hoping in the back seat, while Chase took the front.

"Where to?" He asks.

"Media center." Bubba nods and turns around and drives us towards the Media Center.

"Thank you Bubba." I reply as he comes to a stop.