Epilogue

Third Person POV

January 13, 2017 came rolling around the corner quickly. This wasn't just an ordinary day for Chase and Madison. It was there wedding day.

"Does it look okay?" Maddie asks Erin. Erin straighten outs her train, and then responds with a nod. Tears were welling up in Erin's eyes. Erin knew with college, and her sister getting married, and Emma also getting married at the end of the month, that Erin is barely going to see her sisters anymore. Madison and Erin are not only sisters, but they were best friends. Erin didn't want to see her sister go.

"Erin, please don't cry." Madison frowns hugging her sister.

"Madison." Lisa gasps seeing her daughter in her wedding dress for the first time. "You look absolutely beautiful."

In the guy's dressing room? Well, that was a different story.

"William Clyde Elliott, you better take good care of my daughter. Even though she can be a trouble maker at times." Dave sternly says.

"I promise Sir, she's in good hands." I reply.

"Chase, it's time." Cindy sang.

---

"Who gives this women in marriage to this man?" The minister asks.

"We do." Dave says looking at Lisa. Minister nods and Dave takes his seat next to Lisa. Madison and Chase stand facing each other holding each other's hands.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered in the sign of God. To join this man and this women in holy matrimony. Into this holy estate these two people present now come to be joined. If anyone objects to this marriage, let them speak now or forever hold their peace." The minister says and pauses.

"Through marriage, Chase and Madison make a commitment together to face their disappointments, embrace their dreams, realize their hopes, and accept each other's failures. Chase and Madison will promise one another to aspire these ideals throughout their lives together, through mutual understanding, and sensitivity to each other."

"This occasion marks the celebration of love and commitment which this man and this women begin their life together."

"This relationship stand for love, loyalty, honestly, and trust, but most of all friendship. This commitment requires and deserves daily attention. Marriage should be a life long consecration of loving kindness. May the couple please exchange their vows."

"You have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confidant and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible.... You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together. So I, Madison, take you Chase, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." Madison says crying as Erin and Emma were balling. Chase smiles and grabs his paper out of his pocket.

"Chase you may say your vows."

" With my whole heart, I take you as my wife, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine. I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person—my love and my life, my today and my always. So I, Chase, take you Madison, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." Chase chokes up.

"May we have the rings?"

"So do you William Clyde Elliott take Madison Renee Blanet to be your lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health?"

"I do." Chase smiles sliding Madison's ring on her finger.

"And do you Madison Renee Blaney take William Clyde Elliott to be your lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health?"

"I do." Madison smiles sliding Chase's ring on his finger.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

"Chase, you may kiss the bride." Chase smiles and then kisses Madison.

4 years later

Four years past, Chase and Madison were still going strong. Both with very successful NASCAR Sprint Cup careers. Chase won the championship in his rookie year of course, and Madison? Well, her first season wasn't the best, but her second season in NASCAR's top level was more than expected. With 5 wins, 20 top fives, 29 top tens, and an average finish of 2.5 would win her a championship. Dylan and Cody would end up clinching titles too.

Throughout their trials and errors, Chase and Madison have learned and grown from their mistakes. They made the worst situations into the best. Love has no boundaries, and love will never die between the two. Chase and Madison's lives together have been nothing but a roller coaster. With true love they found each other again, and nothing could stand in their way.

Chase and Madison still have a long road ahead of them, but they are still going strong, and they are Surviving.

The End

A/N- A very happy ending! Well, it's been an amazing couple months writing this book, but all series must come to an end sadly. I've had a blast with this two book series. Your support has been amazing! Thank you for all the comments and votes! You'll never know how much it really means to me. I love you all!

-Kay-kk