Atlanta

A/N- Picture on sidebar was Iowa!!! I got some awesome pictures!

Chapter 7:

Madison's POV

I wake up to the delicious smell of breakfast. I look over my shoulder and Chase wasn't there. He is usually not up this early, strange. I get up and get changed into jeans and my Verizon shirt. Before qualifying I had an autograph session with Regan and others, and a driver's meeting too.

"Smells delicious." I say walking out of the bedroom.

"Morning sunshine." He smiles

"Guess what day it is." He says turning off the gas stove.

"Umm my race?" I ask unsure.

"No, I can't believe you forgot. Usually I'm the one to forget." Chase says crossing his arms.

"I honestly don't know, I have a bad memory." I say thinking. I honestly have no idea what day it was. Whatever it was it must be important.

"Oh my god." I say embarrassed.

"It's our one year anniversary isn't it?" I ask looking up.

"Oh look she finally remembers." Chase laughs.

"Sorry." I say turning red.

"It's all good Maddie. I know you have a lot of stuff on your mind. I didn't even remember until last night." Chase smiles. I stand up and hug him, and he hugs me back.

"I didn't get any for you though." I say.

"You don't need to get me anything. As long as I have you, I don't need anything else in this world." Chase smiles.

"And as long as I have you, I don't need anything else." I smile back.

"I don't know what I would ever do without you." Chase says kissing the top of my head.

"Back at you." I smile. As we were about to kiss someone walks in.

"What's for breakfast? It smells delicious!" Bubba announces walking in with Ryan.

"Whatever happened to knocking?" I laugh.

"Why to ruin the moment Bubba." Chase mumbles.

"We're friends right? We share food!" Bubba says stepping in between us and putting his arms other both of our shoulders.

"Selby is refusing to make you food isn't she?" I ask.

"Yeah. She says I should learn to cook myself. After that I went to Ryan and Cecelia's, but Ryan kicked me out." Bubba explains.

"Wow." Chase laughs.

"Ryan has changed a lot since he got married, and knowing that he's gonna be a dad." Bubba sighs sitting down.

"I know, he's changed a lot and I don't get to see him as often as I would like to. We are just gonna have to learn that he has a totally new life, and we just have gonna have to support him. Especially when the baby comes." I say sitting next to Bubba.

"Yeah, I know. I just feel like I'm losing my best friend." Bubba says.

"I think we all do. Go talk to him, it's never gonna get better if you don't." Chase says.

"Thanks guys, I will defiantly do that." Bubba smiles.

"In fact, I'll do it right now." Bubba says standing up.

"Good luck." I smile.

"Thanks." He smiles walking out.

"Now where were we?" Chase smirks.