53 ~

Previously on ~
Red Eyes Love Thick Thighs.

Melody's PoV ~

We walked in to see my mates holding each baby and I smiled more, looked at Sam and thanked him for all he did. "Come on let's eat and enjoy their company, it's time to go home" I said to my mates causing them to smile. "Yes my love let's go home" Aro said as he walked over and kissed my cheek, but Marcus spoke "but once we get home you and the babies will rest and you will get use to all the changes going on in your body" I groaned but when I saw the look Marcus was giving me I agreed.

Now on ~
Red Eyes Love Thick Thighs.

Melody's PoV ~

After we ate I said my goodbyes to the girls pack, but they told me they would see me soon I smiled at them and then left Sam and Emily's home. Charlie walked over to me "Mel's I have a surprise for you but we have to go back to the family home" I was confused but I nodded and looked at my mates. As if understanding my question they looked at the Felix and Demetri who went to the drivers side.

Once the cars were filled the other vampires, hid in the shadows but I could feel all of them. It made me feel safe, as soon as the car began moving I laid my head on Aro's shoulder and closed my eyes, just thinking about what I learnt about my son. The things he went through while he was with Renee, though this brought on the question if my brother knew, I honestly believe if Charlie knew something he would tell me during our monthly calls and his weekly venting session.

"My heart is something upsetting you" my ever attentive Marcus asked me, I looked at him and nodded but he was having none of that "I can tell that is a lie, so let's try this again. Is something upsetting you" I couldn't help the smile that was building on my face, I thought carefully over my words and wanted to make sure that what I was about to say would make sense but it was like I couldn't find the words.

Instead I chose to give my hand to Aro hoping he could help me, Aro grabbed my hand and laid many kisses on it making me laugh but I kept my eyes on my lap scared to see their faces. I felt him relax before he spoke to Marcus "while she is fine physically, her mind well that's another story" Aro said I could tell this worried Marcus but I said nothing yet "her strongest thoughts is how she wishes she could've helped her son and how all the trouble that has happened all links back to her."

Aro said and, I didn't even know that such a thought was so strong. It honestly surprised me as I thought that I pushed it to the back of my mind, guess that nothing can be hidden from Aro. With my other hand I played with them hem of my dress, doing anything I could to not looked up. Though that went out of the window when I felt a large hand softly grab my chin and made me look up.

I gasped and looked to see it was Marcus' hand he was searching my eyes for something, as to what he was looking for I do not know "my enchanting queen, you are the best thing that has happened to me and my brothers. I love more than words can express, you brought joy and light to the Volturi and you gave me the best gift I could ever ask for you gave me children, from Leah all the way to our babies. I regret nothing and never will my brothers will all agree with me" Marcus said to me I found hard to believe.

We soon arrive at where the family home used to stand, I got out of the car expecting to be hurt as the last I actually remembered being here was after Charlie was taken to hospital. But to my surprise there was a house bigger than before however, it was almost a replica of momma Swan's house, I look to see Charlie get out of the car then I see Rosalie and Emmett come out of the house. I was confused and looking at them to explain.

"This is our thank you gift to both you and Charlie for all you've done" Rosalie said, Emmett then wrapped an arm around Rosalie and smiled "Melody you gave us our daughter and Charlie you welcomed us to the family even after all that Edward did to you and your sister. While it won't be the house you grew up in the least we could do is rebuild what made you both happy" I smiled at them. Feeling so grateful as they didn't have to do this I then felt small arms wrap around my hips "do you like it auntie Di-Di" Alexis asked and I nodded.