Showing Off

Lee's POV

"Say, mama wake the fuck up!" I heard the deep voice of my boyfriend as I fluttered my eyes open.

I awoke to be met with three pairs of big chocolaty eyes staring back at me, involuntarily making me smile. Lester lay beside me holding Legend while LJ sat up on my stomach. My boys all smiled back at me before Lester fully sat up, Legend still in his arms.

"It's Mama's birthday! Say yay!!" He cheered in a baby voice making his son giggle wildly while clapping.

Junior screamed with a wide grin, showing off his tooth that was coming in. He looked down noticing the small part of my stomach that was peeking out through the bottom of my tank top. He got excited as he began to slap on it repeatedly, he seemed intrigued with the way my pouch bounced as his small hands came in contact with the fat.

"He tryna go back in there." Lester joked as he placed Legend on the bed, watching him crawl to me.

"Hell nah." I laughed as my son crawled up to my face placing sloppy kisses on my cheek.

My body was filled with joy as I kissed him back. As I nuzzled my face into his neck my nostrils flared with excitement from his scent.

"Mama!" The two repeated as they crawled on my body like I was some type of jungle gym.

Lester laughed behind his camera, recording the whole thing. "Say happy birthday, mama!"

He stopped recording and leaned over top of me. "Happy birthday, Reese." He hummed softly before kissing my lips.

The kiss was slow and desperate, making me wish the kids weren't right here. Lester's large hand found its way to my neck, gripping it lightly as he dug his tongue into my mouth. I moaned in pleasure then groaned in annoyance as he pulled away from me.

"You so nasty bruh, ima handle you later on." He winked making me clench my thighs as I thought about what was to come tonight.

I smirked at the thought before I picked Legend up holding him close to me. "I almost wanna stay like this all day."

"I mean we can." Lester shrugged. "Since youn wanna do nun anyway."

I slapped his arm. "Stop it. We're doing enough."

"We going to the club." He straight-faced me. "When we can do that any other day."

"Why is everybody so pressed about what I wanna do?" I questioned in annoyance. "What if the club is all I want?"

"Ain't nun wrong with it baby but damn. You wouldn't rather be out the country chillin' on a beach or sum?"

"Next year." I reminded him of our plans to go to Punta Cana for his birthday next year.

"Ight." He surrendered. "But you better not change yo mind."

"I won't."

"Mhmm. No excuse, Lee. They gone be old enough for us to go so ion wanna hear that shit."

"All you'll hear is me gagging by the ocean." I purred into his ear so my children wouldn't hear me being nasty.

I watched the lust take over his whole face as his eyes darkened. "Wait till I get my hands on you later."

I giggled feeling him gripping my bottom under the blankets which prompted me to wriggle away from him.

"Dada!" Junior mumbled as he crawled on top of his father, tugging mindlessly at his dreads.

Lester stood as he held the baby close, tapping my leg once he was completely out of bed. "C'mon, so Daddy can show you yo gifts."

I took no time hopping out of bed and getting Legend. We followed Lester to the living room where I noticed the pretty red and silver decorations that scattered the living room. My vision blurred as I covered my mouth, utterly impressed with the effort.