trick on who? you. | lehlasamia

KHYSON | Sonny

KHYSON | Sonny

KA'LEYA | Ley| ~ | | ~ |

KA'LEYA | Ley
| ~ | | ~ |

"Sonny is here for his appointment." nadia, the receptionist said peeking her head into lex's office.

She looks up from her MacBook and nods her head, closing it. Pushing her desk chair back, she gets up from her desk and follows Nadia to the front of the salon.

Her heels click on the marble tile beneath her feet, "Sonny, it's good to see you. Are you ready?" Ley moves a strand of hair out of her face and smiles, stopping in front of the tall and handsome gentleman.

"it's good to be seen and yeah, i am." he licks his lips at her, slickly checking her out.

"Great. Follow me to the back." She says turning to walk toward the back of the salon.

It was midday and most of her employees were out for lunch. There were no clients waiting since the shop was currently closed for lunch.

Sonny takes his nike tech off, handing it to Ley, she went to hang his jacket up in her office.

"i need your gun too." she says coming back over to her chair.

"damn, ain't nobody in here ma." He chuckles, taking his gun from the waistband of his jeans and giving it to her.

"it doesn't matter. you know the drill every time you come in here." she says sternly, placing the automatic weapon in a drawer and closing it.

"your shop, your rules. my apologies." he spoke respectfully, putting his hands up in defense.

He sat down in the chair while she placed the black apron over him. She begun his haircut which didn't take her long to do since he gets the same haircut every two weeks.