final goodbye | just.rigby

ZAYVIOR

ZAYVIOR

LADEYAH| ~ | | ~ |

LADEYAH
| ~ | | ~ |

Deyah plops down on her plush couch, sighing heavily. She grabs her laptop and resumes typing up her term paper for one of her college courses.

"oh, hey girl. I didn't know you'd be back this soon. what are we doing?" londyn, her roommate questions, coming out of her room with her fling behind her.

"yeah, i finished class early and working on this term paper." Deyah says without looking up at them.

She glances up from her screen seeing Zay smirking and licking his lips at her all while eyeing her intently.

She averts her gaze back to her laptop and ignores him.

Londyn calls his name and he walks into her room leaving Deyah alone.

Deyah gathers her thing and goes into her room down the hall from Londyn's room, she closes the door behind her and sprawls out on her bed.

Low music begun to play from Londyn's room and Deyah knew exactly what was happening. She placed her beats headphones on her ears and shuffled her apple music playlist and turns the volume up to cancel out the sexual noises and music.

She submits the term paper and closes her laptop, sitting it on her nightstand. She lays on her stomach and closes her eyes, hoping to get some sleep for the night.

< two and a half hours later >

A light knocking sound brandishes her bedroom door, Dey sighs throwing the comforter off of her and walks over to the door. She swings it open and meets his strong and intense gaze. She rolls her eyes, walking back over to her bed.

"you are not coming in here after fucking her brains out." she says climbing back into her bed to snuggle up with her plushy.

"can we just talk?" Zay sighs coming into her room.

He closes the door behind him and locks it.

Deyah stayed silent allowing him to keep talking, "say something lady," Zay sighs sitting on the end of her bed. "you know I'm just following along with the dare."

"i don't give a fuck about the stupid ass dare you and terrence have going on."

Zay exhales a deep breath, sitting in front of her on the bed he looks her in her eyes and stuffs his lips into his mouth, "I apologize, ladybug." he says in a low tone, calling her by her nickname.

"well i don't accept your apology." she rolls her neck and eyes at him, he lowly and playfully scoffs, waving her little attitude off.

she turns her head away from him but he softly grabs her chin and makes her look him in his eyes. "i said, i apologize lady." he says looking at her with low seductive eyes while purposely licking over his lips.

she nervously chews the inside of her cheek, staring back at him. He moves closer to her and snakes his arm around her back, he swiftly pulls her onto his lap.

"do you forgive me?" he hums against her collarbone planting soft kisses on her neck. He begins to lightly suck on her neck and moans roll off of her lips.

He wraps his hand around her neck and pulls her face down to his, pecking her lips. "can i taste her?" he hums against her lips while his free hand cups her pussy.

She pulls away from him, "you aren't going to have your cake and eat it too. I'm not going to make you choose between me and her, so I'll fall back. goodbye zayvior." she lowly says getting up from his lap, she walks over to the door and opens it.

He gets up from her bed and walks over to her, his hand brushes her left arm and he kisses her lips, "i guess this is our final goodbye, until we meet again." he says softly looking down at her, he kisses her one last time before walking out of her room.

she closes the door behind him and slides down the door. Her tears stain her face and she sniffles, "what did i get myself into." she questions herself, laying her head in her knees while tears stained her exposed skin.

she took a deep breath, inhaling and exhaling before getting herself together. how could she fall so deep into a love triangle.

She felt her old self slowly start to slip away. she didn't recognize the person she was starting to become and she didn't like it one bit.

Dey put her all into herself, work, and schooling. She graduated top of her class and begun her career in journalism.

It was rough in the beginning, but things begun to look up for her. She begun dating a new guy and her career was on the rise.

She moved up the ranks at the magazine company and is in line for a promotion.

As for Zayvior, he graduated college and begun an internship at a major record label. He moved up the ranks becoming one of the most popular and well known music producer and artist.

They haven't crossed paths since that day all those years ago except on social media.