Chapter 2 filler

Sasuke pov before the accident ~

'Ugh why does Karin have to live so far away.' I thought. My girlfriend for five years wanted me to come over her house to tell me something. This better be good.

"Finally." I said thinking out loud. As I walked to the door I saw a flower that reminded me of Karin's favorite color so I picked it from the ground to give it to her. As soon as I knocked on the door she opened right away.

"Sasuke you came!?" She said a little surprised.

"Of course I did and here now what is it." I said to her coldly and gave her the flower.

"Thanks...listen Sasuke I really don't know how to say this or how you would react but..." She trailed off. She sounded really nervous. what really going on.

"Sasuke I'm.....I'm pregnant." Those words rung in my head several thousand times.

"What.....?" I said confused.

"I'm pregnant and I've been pregnant for a while now..." Karin said with her eyes looking past mine.

"And you didn't tell me." I said as I raised my voice at the end.

"Hey don't raise your voice at me I just wanted to tell you at the right moment!" She shouted.

"You should've told me as soon as you knew!" I shouted back.

"Shut the hell up you don't tell me what to do in fact go to hell!" Karin said crossing her arms across her chest.

"Tch I'm leaving." I said turning around. I was furious that she didn't even tell me.

"Sasuke don't walk away from me." She shouted.

"Watch me." I said. I was blind by my rage to even listen to any words she was saying.

"Sasuke!" I heard Karin shout but I just kept walking.

"Hn." I walked across the street almost at my car until I heard her gasp yell for me.

"Sasuke!" Karin shouted.

I didn't listen because I was too angry with her. She knew what family means to me and she knows what happened to my family.

"Sasuke look out!" I heard her say then everything went black.

                    ~Present time~

"Ugh." I awoke to a bright blurry room but moments later became a white hospital room.

"What happened?" I asked out loud.

"Well you've gotten involved with a hit an run car accident." A woman with long blonde platinum hair answered. "lucky for you your girlfriend was there for you."

"Karin...." I mumbled.

"She was there all throughout out your surgery." She said looking while through the portfolio.

"Surgery?" I said in confusion.

"Yes it was necessary or you would be dead." She replied.

"How long until I'm out of the hospital?" I asked.

"Depends on how quickly you heal your broken bones." She replied.

".....Can I see my girlfriend now?" I said lowly. The doctor looked up and smiled at me.

"Of course I'll send her right in." As soon as she left Karin came in crying.
Before I could say anything she slapped me across my face.

"How dare you make me worry and why didn't you listen to me!?" She questioned. I couldn't blame her for being mad at me and slapping me.

"........." I stayed silent while looking at the ground in guilt.

"Answer me and don't think I'll forgive you that easy lik-. I cut her off.

"Sorry Karin." I said with so much guilt.

"Sasuke sorry isn't enough." She said while tears were falling down her cheeks. It pained me to see her like this.

But she surprised me by giving me a tight hug. "Don't ever do that again or else I'll put you through hell...I'm glad you here with me." She said while sobbing. I cracked a little smile.

"Yeah yeah." I hugged back a little bit. "I love you..."She tensed after that but then relaxed again.

"I love you too...Sasuke." She said.