Chapter 5

Sakura pov
"Stupid idiot almost broke my back..." I said rubbing my lower back.

"Sakura calm down." Ino sighed.

"Shut up Ino-pig your no help."

"Well Bildboardbrow with that big forhead of your I'd thought you'd have some sense in your tiny little brain but I guess not."

"At least I don't eat like a pig like you do." She was about to say something but then he came in.

"Oh sorry I didn't interrupt anything?" He asked.

"Oi you can't just come in here without knocking!"!

"Yeah I have a husband that's waiting for me." As she said that she was walking out of my office." "Bye!"

"Oi!" Ugh he said he was going to come back but after that punch I thought he wouldn't come. "Ok get out."

"Hey like I said yesterday, sign the papers or," He walked very close to my face our bodies barely touching. His mouth came close to my ear. "I'll break you." For only a second I'd gotten lost in his beautiful sky blue eyes....... Sakura pull yourself together! He's trying to take your hospital!

"Good luck with that! Now get out of my face before I break you!" Nice cover up. He backed up.

"Will you sign the papers?" He asked getting very annoyed. Good. I want him annoyed.

"Over my dead body!" I say

"That could be arranged." He said in a low voice. Ok that sexy and frightening at the same time but I kept poker face.

"You'll regret this." He said then slammed the door. That was too much sexual tension going on between us. I wonder if he felt the same?

Should I continue or.....