Chapter 32

Naruto pov

After my conversation with my boss, I thought about what he said. "Try to keep your girlfriend." I wonder he said that because of his wife dying earlier this year? I then got out my phone and called Sasuke.

"Ok if your going to keep calling me at night about your problems I swear I'm gonna rip your head off and feed you to sharks in pieces." Sasuke said bluntly.

"U-um sorry Sasuke but didn't you want to know how me and Sakura are doing?" "Dobe that was Ka-" next thing I knew , I heard Karin asking me all these questions on our relationship.

"Wait Karin knew question at a time please." I said. She sighed then asked me questions slowly.

"Ok first question are you two together?"

"Yes w-" I got cut off.

"Yes I knew it!" She said. I also heard Sasuke in the background say "Of course you did."

"Ok next question did you two kiss yet?"

"Yes a lot actually." I said with a pink face while scratching my neck.

"Already!"

"Yep."

"Ugh to much noise I'm going up stairs." I heard Sasuke say in the background.

"I'll meet you up there when I'm done talking." Karin said.

"Ok what was the question again?"

"Oh what I was going to ask was that did you tell her about how you don't want to take over her hospital?"

"Oh yeah yes I did and thats actually thats how we both confessed to each other." I said happily.

"Aww ok well its getting late and the baby and I are tired so goodnight." She said yawning.

"Yeah ok I'll talk to you later say bye to the baby for me." I said smiling.

"I will bye."

"Bye." I then hung up the phone , went upstairs and took a shower. I then got into bed and dreamed about the future.

Dream~
"Hahaha you can't catch me daddy!" A little boy said while running away from me.

"Oh really watch me!" I said running after the small child. I had caught up to him a picked him up. I then spun him around in my arms.

"Hahaha I love you daddy." The child said.

"I love you too...Shinachiku... I then hear footsteps behind me. I turn to see my beautiful wife home from work. Shina chan noticed me looking up and as soon as he saw who it was he was dying to get out of my embrace.

"Mamma mamma!" I let him go to her and watch him hug her. By now she was two months pregnant with our twins.

"Hey Shina chan you know mamma missed you right?" She said.

"I know mamma I missed you too." I watched as she put him down to go play erg his toys. She then started walking towards me and kisses me.

" I missed you too ya know." She said.

"I missed you also Sakura chan." I said then pulled her into a hug.

"I love you Naruto..."

"I love you too....