Chapter 8

Naruto pov

"Naruto, do you really think she'll come?" I heard Kiba say.

"Yeah I mean threating to leak out another persons past ,especially if they're a high figure in society, will surely work." I said.

"Yeah good luck with that." Shikamaru said while leaving along with Kiba.

"Whatever I got her wrapped around my finger." I said while catching up to them. It is closing Time. "Anyway where are you two going tonight?"

"The Mrs. and I have a date planned today since Shikada is at his grandmothers house."

"And I have a date with a beautiful curvy girl name Hinata." Kiba said proudly.

Man all my friends have girlfriends but I'm the only one that doesn't. I need to find someone soon. Maybe some girls will go for me at the club?

"Well I'm off to the club see you whenever." We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

Sakura pov

I waited for everybody to leave the office so I can strike. As they left I got to the front door and put my key in to lock myself in. It was a beautiful office. As looked around I finally found his file along with everybody elses records that visits here.

I looked through for the letter U since it goes by last name. I found it and scanned it. Let's just say there were things in here you would never expect from him.

"Good kid." I said sarcastically. Then I put everything back the way it was before walking out but not after I through his desk through the windows next door.

"Idiot your messing with fire."