Chapter 27

Naruto pov

'Wow...today was the most fun I've ever had in a date in years.' I start to look at her from the corner if my eye. 'I could actually see myself marrying this women and having a family with her. I...I think I've actually fallen for you Ms. Haruno.'

Sakura pov

'Woa...' I never thought that I could actually go in a date with another guy after Sai died. I also didn't think I would fall for a big idiot like him but I did.' I then look at gun from the reflection in the window. 'Congratulations Mr. Uzumaki...you've actually taken over my heart.' I then smile to myself.

Third person pov
And so Naruto continued to take Sakura home but both unknowingly thought about each other all the way there. There was complete awkward silence broke until Sakura told him to take her to her house to break the ice. It feels like a life time but they finally reached Sakura's house. Naruto got out of his car and jogged over to Sakura's side, and helped her get out of her seat.

"Thanks."

"Your welcome." Naruto then proceeded to walk Sakura to her door.

As they reached her porch, they started to say their goodbyes. "Well..I had a great time with you Naruto." Sakura said.

"Me too...and I was hoping to do this with you again sometime." Naruto said.

"I would love that."

"Well...I better get to bed now I mean its one o'clock and I have to go to work at four o'clock so..."

"Yeah I'll uh..I'll catch you later then Sakura."

"Bye."

"Bye." He then preceded to wall away from her porch, and Sakura unlocking her door, preparing to go in. But something didn't feel right to her. Shes been putting this feeling off since the conversation they recently had. She wants to do it but what if.... No she couldn't care less about the

'What ifs!' Its either now or never. So she stopped what she was doing before and called his name.

"Naruto!"

"Huh..what is it?" She sprinted towards him and...kissed him. When she kissed him it was like fireworks going off in the background. And soon he started to kiss back, and it soon became a full make out session. But they soon had to pull away at sometime do they did.

"Ok now goodbye." Sakura said while blushing. As she went in the house he stood there in shock with a red face which soon turned into s full on smile.

"Ok night Sakura chan!" He said then got into his car and soon returned home. Neither one of them could sleep that night because they were thinking of each other the whole night.

Next day~
The next day they couldn't focus at work because they were thinking of each other and the kiss. They both craved more moments like that each other. They wanted to feel each others touch again. Just being in each others presence is enough to calm them down.

Naruto pov

"Yes sir."

"Ok Naruto make sure get that junky hospital by the end of the year ok remember our firm depends on you ok."

"Yes...yes sir." I then hung up the phone. "Aww man what an I going to do now? I love her but I forgot all about the hospital....