Chapter 28

Sakura pov

"You what?!"

"I said I kissed him." I said while looking bored.

"And you didn't even call me afterwards?!"

"I didn't have the energy to pretend to listen to you as you talk up a storm."

"Let me calm down." She said with a heavy breath. I then look at her. I then start to look at her.

"Hey are you ok?" I said with concern.

"Yeah I'm good...I'm alright..now what else happened?" Ino said. I knew she was lying but I let it slide.

"Uh huh...anyway before the kiss, we talked about a lot of things up in the restaurant."

"Like?"

"I was getting to that."

"Ok sorry forehead."

"Anyway we talked about things like our childhood, stuff we have in common, our lost-" I got cut off.

"Wait y'all talked about both of your lost?" She said.

"Yeah?"

"Did y'all talk about-" I cut her off.

"Yeah we talked about Sai."

"Well what did he say then?"

"Well he actually wiped away my tears when I started crying..."

"Uh huh." Ino said getting into the story a little more.

"Then he told me about his mother, which I already knew, but the way he described his feelings I instantly connected to him." I said then continued. "I didn't think I could connect or talk to another guy like I did with him since Sai died but...I guess I was wrong."

"Wow Sakura...your talking about him as if your in love with him." She said with a smirk. I was going to protest but I couldn't.

"Thats because I am In love with him but..."

"But what Sakura I mean like you love the guy and you connect with him...what about the buts?"

"Its just that...he's still supposed to try and take this hospital so what if he's just playing with my emotions?" I said. Then Ino put her hands on both of my shoulders.

"Sakura use your brain ok...did he ever mention the hospital since he got you to the restaurant?"

"No."

"Well either he's planning something else or hes forgot all about it and fell in love with you."

"I don't know Ino."

"Sakura trust me...its the second theory."

"Ok but I hope your right."

"Am I ever not?"

"Well there were times..."

"Shut up nobody asked you forehead." Ino said with a tick in her head.

"Watch your attitude Ino-pig you might be my best friend but I can whoop your ass." I said. Ino was silent at for a second but then started to bust out laughing.

"Bahahahaha yeah right." She said. I chuckled.