Final Chapter

Sakura pov

"Ok babe see you tonight love you." I said.

"I love you too bye." Naruto said.

"Bye." I said. 'I wonder why he wants to go out tonight on such a short notice.'

"Oh well." I then began to finish up my paperwork and go to the ER room and wash my hands. Today I had to do sugary on somebody's back. It took me six hours but I corrected her spine.

When I got our of surgery, I was done with everything an hour early before I usualy go home, I used this time to find out what I'm going to wear tonight. I walked out of my hospital and walked to my car. I got and drove home to see what I'm going to wear. I had finally got home and went straight to my bedroom. I set everything down by my bed and opened my walk-in closet. I looked for the right dress but couldn't seem to find it.

"I need to throw some of these clothes away..." I said. I was about to give up but then I saw a box at the end of my closet.

"Oh yeah I remember this." I said while picking up the box.

"Mom gave me this when I moved out of."

"She said that this dress is only for  special occasions." I said then preceded to open it. When I opened it I saw the most beautiful red dress I've ever seen. I picked it up and laid it on my bed but as I was picking it up, I saw a note fall from the dress. I picked it up and read it. It said

'Dear Sakura, this dress is very special to me. It was the dress your father proposed to me in and I when you get proposed to I hope to see you in now your dress. I love you my little cherry blossom love mom.'

'Oh man so this is why she gave the dress." I said.

"Well I'll put this on tonight but I doubt he'll propose to me after fourteen months." I said. I then used the rest of the time to get ready for the date.

I put on the dress with black heels and black bracelets. For my make up, I put on red lipstick, black eyeliner, and mascara. As for my hair I left it down but made it a little wavy. As I got done with that I heard the doorbell ring and I grabbed my purse and walk to the door and opened it.

"Hey Sakura chan you look...amazing."

"Thanks you look handsome too." I said. He had a brown blazer jacket with a light blue shirt and dark jean pants.

"Well shall we go then?" I said.

"Yes we shall." He said. We walked to his car, got in and left to have dinner at someplace.

"So where are we going?"

"Its a surprise."

"Um ok." The rest of the time we talked.about our day and what happened at work and such until we reached this mystery place. When we had arrived I was surprised to see where we were eating at.

"We're eating in the beach!" I said with excitement.

"Haha yeah I was hoping you liked it since I set it up myself." He said with his signature smile.

We walked over there hand in hand with the food on the table and white wine in a bucket full of ice. He then pulled out my chair for me and pushed me up to the table then he say down himself. We then talked about our dinner, our day, and what do we want in the future. It was strange how he brought up our future but I just went along with it. During the dinner I also noticed that he was a little nervous. Plus he kept looking at his watch every 20 minutes. We were there at the dinner table for about 2 hours. I had to go to the bathroom and asked him where it was and went.

Naruto pov

She asked me to go to the bathroom which gave me enough time get myself prepared to pop the question. I calmed myself and took very deep breaths and practiced proposing to her.

She walked out of the bathroom 2 minutes later and dark down. 'Goodness she looks so beautiful tonight I don't know how I'm going to to do this without distracting me with her looks. Ok here goes nothing.'

"Say Sakura chan..." I said.

"Yeah?" She said.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"Yes of course I love you Naruto what kind of question is that." She said.

"Then prove it." I said.

"What?" She said confused. I then got up came in front of her and fit on one knee. She gasped and put her hands over her mouth.

"Sakura Haruno...you are the most precious thing to me and I love you...will you Marry me?"  I said with hope in my eyes. I then opened the box to reveal a diamond ring that's shaped like a flower. Her eyes were filled with years that eventually fell down her face. She removed her hands to reveal a beautiful smile. She then pulled me in for a kiss.

"Yes yes a million times yes!" She said between every kiss. I then put the ring on her finger. I then got up and picked her up spinning her around.

"I love you so much Sakura chan!" I said happily.

"I love you too Naruto!" She yelled back happily.

Lord Jesus this is long. 963 words. Yep this is the last chapter but there will be a sequel so watch out for that. I love you readers out there.