Chapter 20

Naruto pov

"And that's what happened!"

"Stop being so loud dobe Karin is trying to sleep.....and if we wake her up we're both going to feel her rage." Sasuke said.

"Oops sorry teme." I said and smiled as if he can see me.

"Well it was kinda obvious that you liked her so-"

"I don't like her teme!" As soon as I said that I heard a feminine groan.

"Oh shoot."

"Don't make any noise." Sasuke said. "......"

"......."

"Mmm....hmm" *snoars*.

Sasuke and I were relieved that she went back to sleep.

"Hold on let move to another room." After he said that all I heard were silence and a little pitter patter on the floor.

"Now back to the topic its very obvious that you like her."

"How so?"

"Well first you always talk about her-" I cut him off. "Hey I can't help it if she's so annoying-"

"So are you." He said quietly but load enough that I can hear it but I chose to ignore him.

"Ugly and unnaturally....beautiful eyes and...soft...pink hair and..." After I said that I realized what I just came out of my mouth and blushed harshly.

"Sure you don't like her dobe not even a little." Sasuke said.

"........" I could feel his smirk grow every second I'm silent.

"Ok so maybe I did have a sexual attraction towards her a little bit in the beginning."

"And now?"

"I...do you think its possible that I like in a non sexual way?"

"Baka what do you think I mean did you hear yourself when you were just talking about her I mean honestly."

"Ok teme I get it geez." I said with a sour expression.

"Well I think you should get to know her a little better first then stop bothering me and being annoying because I don't know if you notice...well your an idiot so you wouldn't notice-"I cut him off.

"Hey!"

"but its one o'clock in the morning."

"Ok ok teme you don't have to be like that."

"Well." Sasuke said. "But what about her though?"I questioned him.

"Do you think she kinda likes me too."

"Do you think she likes you I mean did she make a face after the kiss?"

".....No no I don't think so."

"Well was her face full of shock?"

"Yeah it was."

"Well it could go either way for you then I guess."

"Sasuke....thanks for listening your the best friend I've ever had." I said with all honesty.

"Yeah yeah don't get all mushy in me alright....and your by best friend too I guess so..." I grinned.

"Good night teme and tell Karin chan I said hi!"

"Night dobe." I then hung up and drove home. Its a good thing its my off day tomorrow because I'm tired.

Guys I just wrote this in an hour and a half! O.o Anyway I hope liked this chapter its the longest in I've ever wrote its 500 words. Please vote and comment.