Chapter 29

Naruto pov

"And now I don't know what to do." I said.

"Well that's a problem indeed." Karin said.

"What should I do?" I asked.

"Well do you love her?" Sasuke said.

"I....yes."

"Well tell her the truth." Karin said.

".....What kind of friend advice is this!?" I yelled.

"The good kind." Karin said calmly.

"But what if she hates me like I already know she didn't like me from the start but after what happened between us...I don't think she'll like me after this."

"Dobe just go to her and tell her your boss told you to do it." Sasuke said carelessly.

"Sasuke your not a girl so you don't understand." Karin said. She continued to talk. "Naruto I agree you should tell her but I have one question for you."

"Ok shoot." I said.

"Do you really want to take this hospital?" "I....no...no I don't."

"Then don't."

"But my boss-"

"So what is he going to do about it I mean your his best lawyer in the business and he chose you to take the position as leader of the company when he retires in three months."

"She's got a point dope."

"Yeah...I guess your right."

"In gonna tell."

"Ok but call us after I want to know what happens." Karin shouts at me before I went out if their house.

"Karin I thought you didn't like her since that incident in Baskin Robins?" Sasuke said to Karin.

"Eh I didn't at first but the way Naruto talked about her changed my mind...as long as hes happy then I'm happy with their relationship."

Timeskip~

it took 20 minutes but I got to the hospital. I got out of my car went straight into the hospital passing the lady at the front desk. I finally reached her office and bust the doors open and walked up to her. She got up and ask her friend for some alone time with me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I needed to tell you something very important." I said. I continued to talk as she listened.

"You remember the first day we met and how I wanted to take your hospital right?"

"Yeah?"

"Well...I don't want to take it anymore." I said.

"What you don't?"

"No I don't because...I've actually fallen for you Sakura Haruno." I continued. "But my boss said that I have by the end of next month to take it but I don't want to." I confessed.

She stayed silent and turned around to her desk drawers and got our some papers. She handed them to me and I realized what they were.

"These are the documents for the deed to the hospital." She said. "Sakura..."

"I love you too Naruto but I don't want you to lose tor job over this so here."

"Y-you love me too?" "Yeah I do."

"No..no I won't take them Sakura."

"But-" I cut her off.

"He can't fire me I'm the best lawyer they have in this company and if they do then I'll just find another company to build another business in." she them smiled at me as I smiled at her right back.

Our faces were centimeters apart until our lips met. I missed her lips on mine so much so this is a dream come true. Moments after we pulled away hugged each other tight.

"I really missed you Sakura chan..." I whispered.

"I missed your too baka." She whispered right back, and then we both chuckled at each other.