Chapter 31

Naruto pov

After the amusement park closed for the day, I took Sakura home then I went home myself. She got out of my car and I walked get to the door.

"Well I had fun...especially laughing at you while you threw up after every rollercoaster ride." She said and laughed a little.

"Hey that's not fair do you know how much we went upside down on the Incredible Hulk!?"

"Um we were upside down the whole time." She said smiling.

"Exactly." I said. Shop then started to giggle a bit.

"Well again I had fun so goodnight." She said turning around.

"Wait don't I get a goodnight kiss since I am your boyfriend and all." I said with hope. she turned back stuns and put her lips near mine

. "There's no kissing on your first date ya know." She said in a low seductive voice. Then she puts her mouth where my ear is. "Goodnight..." She said.

"G-goodnight S-Sakura chan." I said stuttering like an idiot. She then turned around and went in her house but not before winking at me.

"What a woman..." I said astonished about her. I then started to move to my car a drive home think about her and our date today. That's until my phone rings from my pocket. I didn't look at the caller ID and answered my phone.

"Hello?"

"Uzumaki Naruto...this is your boss."

"Oh hey boss man um what's up?" I said nervously. You see I didn't tell him yet since it happened only a day ago but I knew I had to tell him at some point.

"I just wanted to know how things are going right now..so I everything good?" He said.

"Um...well...actually-"

"Actually what?"

"Actually...I haven't been trying to take over the hospital for a few weeks now."

"...What..."

"Yeah I...I don't want to do the job anymore." I said nervously. He stayed silent for a moments but then spoke.

"What do you mean you don't want the job anymore!?" He yelled.

"I just don't want to do the take over thing-"

"Why!?"

"Because I...I've fallen in love with Sakura Haruno."

"Say what..."

"Yes I've fallen for Sakura Haruno."

"Naruto."

"No I just can't do this to her...now you can fire me but that'll be the biggest mistake of your life because you know I'm one of your top lawyers in that business so-" "

Naruto!"

"What!" He got quiet for a minute and then sighed.

"I...can relate to how you feel." "Wait...you can?"

"Yes because I too was in a situation like that as well." I was shocked.

"You were?"

"Yes I met my wife by going thorough the same situation as you are right now."

"What happened?"

"I was helping a client win a case against my now wife of 43 years." I kept silence as he went on.

"My client told me to spy on her to blackmail her and win a case but in the process, I ended up falling for her."

"So are you going to fire me?" I said.

"No I'm not...the job is terminated ok so go spend time with your girlfriend and try to keep her." He said the hung up.

"Yes!" I yelled after I hung up.