Chapter 21

Sakura pov

"And that's the whole story."

"Welp forehead looks like he likes you." Ino said bluntly.

"Wha..what do you mean he likes me?" I said while blushing ferociously.

"And you must like him too."

"No I don't pig!"

"Then why didn't you pull away when you kissed him?" She said with playfulness in get voice.

"Because.....because I was caught up in the moment...yeah." I was lying way too hard.

"So your excuse is that you were caught up in the moment huh." She said with a blank expression.

"That's the truth!" Lie.

"Sakura you are seriously stupid if you think that you can tell me those lies and think that I'd believe that I mean like I can see right through your lies because like I'm your best friend."

"Well that still doesn't prove that I like him though."

"Well your almost always talking about him-"I cut her off

"No I don't!"

"Just last week you were talking about how you apparently 'ruined' his career." She wasn't wrong...

"I was bragging on my self."

"But what about the week before that and the week before that one and so on hmm?"

"........." I stayed silent.

"Exactly." "

But-" this time Ino cut me off.

"No buts buildboardbrow theres no denying it you kinda like him."

".......Well your not wrong..."

"Wait are you actually confessing that you love him?"

"Not love but like." I said.

"yeah yeah yeah." Ino said while waving her hand back and forth.

"Well I can't blame you I mean he's hot."

"Yeah?"

"Mmhm I mean just look at those beautiful blue eyes"

"Yeah.." As Ino went on I started to daydream about what she describes.

"And his tan skin, his voice, that smile, his hair, those line birthmarks on his mouth...dang forehead if I wasn't already married to chouji I'd get with him in a heartbeat."

"......"

"Sakura....you there?"

"....."

"Sakura!"

"Wha- what going on did you say something?" After Ino yelled in my ear off of my phone I snapped out of my daydream and blushed harshly at what I was daydreaming about. I was so caught up in my thoughts about the daydream I didn't know that Ino had hung up.

Ino pov
"Yep she likes him." I said as I smiled at myself. 'When she gets married she better make me maid of honor for making her realize that she likes him.'

"Hey chouji how was work today." I said as he walks in.

"It was good today we had a lot more customers come in." He said with pure joy.

"Well thats good." I said then smiled.

"Well  how was your day sweetheart? Did you get Sakura-san and Mr. Uzumaki get together yet."

*sigh* "No but that woman at that restaurant told me they kissed liked I planned so now all they have to do now is naturally fall in love."

"Why are you messing with Sakura's personal love life babe?"

"Because when I first saw then together I knew they had potential together....like us." When I said that last part chouji blushed cutely.

"Ahaha yeah how did you ever end up fall for me?"

"Well your adorable, sweat, caring, fun to hang around, and you live my cooking."

"Yeah about the cooking part wheres the food um starving."

"It's over there now go wash your hands but first give me a kiss." *chu* "I love you my little flower."

"I love you too."