chapter 17

Sakura pov

"Ok Ino I'm done with the papers can you cover for me I'm going on my lunch break."

"Lunch break since when do you take lunch breaks forehead?" She asked looked confused.

"Well I'm m-" I got cut. "Oh wait I know why your going out." She said with mischievous smirk. 'Oh crap!'
"Your going on a date somewhere aren't you."

"No!!" I said while blushing with anger and embarrassment.

"Yeah right anywho who's the guy?!"

"I'm not going with anyone Ino!"

"...." She stayed silent 'that face'.

"I'm not!"

"......" She still had her 'you lying way too hard' face.

"Ok fine I'm going to Panera Bread with Naruto happy!"

"......."she stayed silent with a blank face.

"Um Ino?"

"....How come you didn't tell you you and him were a thing I mean....I knew you two had a thing but..."

"I'm not dating him he just invited me to come so we can talk...and I do not have a thing for him!"

"Mmhmm well you can't go looking like that come on." Before I could say anything dragged me to the bathroom to 'fix' me up.

Timeskip~

"There you go now good luck on you date!" She said giving me a thumbs up.

"He is not my- you know what I'm not going to even try with you Ino-pig."

"Welp...here goes nothing."

'If he says one idiotic thing to me he's going six feet under.'