Chapter 23

Naruto pov

"What?!" I yelled. 'I can't believe this!'

"I said to take her out and get to know her....dobe."

"But I can't take her out even if I wanted to!"

"If you wanted to?" Sasuke said sarcastically.

"Ok ok so I would like to treat her but she won't say yes."

Sakura pov
"Yes I mean do youknow how much he hates me!?"

"But you like him though." Ino said bluntly.

"Yeah only a little bit but I don't think he that into me and I'm not that interested in him or dating altogether."

"Is this because of that other guy you dated five years ago?"

"Maybe it is....maybe it isn't."

" Sakura that was five years ago you need to move on."

"I have Ino!"

"Oh really then why haven't you even dated since then huh?"

"Well...maybe I'm not ready for another relationship."

"Sakura I'm your best friend but you need to get back on that horse...and by horse I mean him." Ino said.

Naruto pov

"But she won't go for me though.. not after what I just said to her this morning." I said.

"Dobe you love her don't you?"

"No teme...I only like her a little!"

"Its the same thing-"

"No its not!" I said interrupting him.

"Whatever baka just take her somewhere ok." Sighed Sasuke.

"Why are you giving me this advice in the first place teme?" I asked but he had already hung up. "Ugh well I guess I'm going to take her out then." I said then sighed.

"Kami please help me." I then changed into a t shirt and blue boxers and went to sleep.

Sakura pov two days later

"Ugh what does he want now?" I say as he walks up to me.

"Hello Sakura um how are you today?" He said with hesitation and awkwardness in his voice.

"Naruto cut the crap and get straight to the point." I say while keeping a blank face.

"Ok um I sorry for the way I acted the other day and,I was wondering if you-" I cut him off.

"No." I say then continue to fill out a patients paper.

"Oh come on you don't even know what was going to say." He said while whining.

"So and you should stop whining its very unattractive."

"Look I want to do is try to get on your good side and if I can't get your hospital then we can be friends." He said in an inpatient manner. I look up at him. I look in his beautiful sky blue eyes and can tell he was telling part of the truth. I must have been staring too long because he was waving his hand in my face.

"Fine but I'm choosing this time so dress nice." I said while trying to recovering quickly.

"Great um see you..."

"Tomorrow night at 8:00." I said finishing his sentence.

"Ok see you then" he says then walks out. 'Hes wasn't telling the ehole truth so when we go to dinner I need to keep a close eye on him.'

Naruto pov
'Yes she agreed to go with me. Now I can learn her secrets so I can steal this piece of junk from her.'

"Hehehe she won't know what hit her." I said while classify hands together.