Chapter 11 filler part1

Naruto pov 1998

"I'm sorry Mr. Uzumaki we can't help you." The doctor said. "You don't have enough money to pay for your mother's heart sugary..." He said as he gathered his stuff to leave. "I'm sorry..." He said again and left.

I just say there in mixed emotions feeling upset and anger at the same time. My mother was dying from a heart diseases. My father had already died of cancer and I can't lose my mother. I just can't!

This is the fifth doctor that turned me down for the Same reason. My phone ringing snapped me out of my thoughts and picked it up as I left. Its like no one want to help me it my mother.

"...Nobody cares about us...."

I drove home to see my mother and tell her what the doctor said. I came home to find my mother on the couch struggling to keep her eyes open.

"Hey honey...what did the doctor say this time?" I looked down in silence and as if I said she knew what the had said.

"Naruto come here please." I willingly obeyed her and sat beside her. "Listen honey..its ok if no doctor wants to help us because we're broke.."

"How could that be ok Mom?" Tears started to form in my eyes. "I...we already lost dad because of cancer and...and I don't want to lose you too."

"Honey you never lost your father because he's with the man upstairs watching over you and I right now. "And when I die so will I."Then I felt her kissing my tears away. "We're going to be ok I promise."

Next day

I woke up to the sun shinning in my face. I groggily climbed out of my bed to go to the bathroom. I did my daily hygiene and put on a black beanie with black Jeans and a with t-shirt and black converse. I went to my mothers room to check on her she usually is up at this time but this time Shes still sleeping so I decided to wake her up.

"Mom wake up." I said while I shook her a little. She still didn't budge an inch. I tried shaking her again but still.....nothing. I started to get worried I checked get pulse and....nothing. my eyes started to feel up with tears.

"M-mom...please...wake up." I say as I hug her. First dad and now..mom. I held her close and tight. By now my tears were rolling down my face . "Its...its all that doctor's fault!" I said shakily. "Now they're going to pay!" I said with full hatred in my eyes. So for the next four days I got ready to give that doctor what he deserved.