Chapter eighteen

"Mia"

"Mia please wake up"

"I'm sorry.....I'm sorry for everything please wake up"

Opening my eyes I felt my eyelids heavy the warmth that I was feeling was him fanning my face, it was a dream, it wasn't real. I looked at him and sow him crying his eyes puffy and face so red no matter what he did to be bad or worst I hate to see someone cry because it would automatically make me cry"

"Blue eyes I'm fine" hugging him reassuringly I don't want him to blame himself for being the cause of my 'faint' although it was his fault but seeing him cry like that really seemed like a knife being hit to my chest.

"I'm sorry Mia" I hugged him tighter I didn't know what to say so I just kissed his wet cheek hugging him even tighter than before.

I released my grip then walked out of the room I felt like I needed to breath as if I was suffocated where I was.

"Michael"

"Can we talk" he softly spoke to me I complied and walked to the living room sitting beside him.

"Don't hate my brother Mia" he said in a sad tone then continued "he's really a good guy" clasping my hand in his.

"I don't hate him....I just need time out a lot happened Mic.. do you...do you have a library room...books in general" holding my hand in his he guided me through the hall to a big room.

"We actually call it....'the office'...it was my dad's study room..we expanded it and made it an office" he sat on a chair while I walked to the shelfs where there were so many books I picked on what seemed thick and by the cover about ancient history walking back to the brown leather couch I sat next to Michael.

"It's a very authentic library room"

I felt a hand on mine I twirled my head to see a very sad Mr blue eyes. "I'll go" Michael said heading out of the office.

"I need to show you something"

"You've been saying that for the whole day" I retorted opening the book I had in my hand.

"Here read this"

"What is it"

I looked at a white folded paper give by him I looked at him again then decided to open the letter.

"The truth"

"The truth about your sisters ex and your dad"