Chapter twenty-four

"Good morning" I greeted the lady down my apartment she was in her nineties and she was an amazing woman she has visited me more than once I'm always glad to have her over she makes anyone's day brighten up reminds me of my sister a lot she worked as volunteer in the council committee.

[Time lapse]

"Can I have one extra hot cappuccino to go please" I asked the cashier who then brought one large cup of cappuccino towards me damn I love coffee.

"Working on Saturday" I twirled to see a very known intimidating figure approach me.

"I didn't know red heads were on your to do list must be one heck of a business"

"There are other things trust me"
"I doubt it"

"Why so fixated on that woman like a jealous wife"

"Me....I think you're mistaken" me for another girl probably your other mistress I wanted to add but I kept short and not so in control he really got into me and it was causing me havoc.

"Please get out off my way I still haven't forgiven you for yesterday waking me up in the middle of the night" I pushed through him and walked out of the small cafe.

"You have every right to be angry"

"Yes indeed I am"

"Can you forgive"

"What"

"Can you....forgive me"

"Forgive you for what"

"Forgive me...for waking you up...in the middle...of the night" he plead with puppy dog eyes it might work for my sister but definitely not others but he was different I literally felt bad doing this but he has always been playing with the main wing let me have my fair share.

"I'll think about it"

"Good day Paul" I left him there speechless I really regret doing that why does he push me over the edge then act all cute and fluffy again well not happening again

Ever!

I felt so sleepy once it was afternoon I just sat on my couch staring blankly at the ceiling above me. I'm tired of him chasing me I'm tired of it. I threw my papers off me I don't know if I should feel angry or sad maybe both. My head felt heavy I let it fall on the cushion beside me curling up in a ball my tears fell down my face that's what so much stress does to you if you can't get it out physically get them out mentally crying out misery felt better than trying to act tough and taking the toll even further in life.

Sometimes it's okay to cry its okay to say you're not strong enough it's okay to be defeated but that doesn't make you weak, or a loser it just means you're humble to yourself, your shoes are just the shoes you wear and that shouldn't change you, being a good person is living the mistakes but understanding that you're not always mistaken but just different so others find it strange to see you do it because they didn't, once you turn your back, they will that's what people should be proud of being a strong influence amongst idiots.

Other times those people who use your ideas or moreover 'steal them' stay as far away from them, you don't need to associate with them. Never be tempted with sweet talk because remember even terrorist like Isis will bribe you with sweet delicious nutella.

Taking out my phone I look at the screen not sure why I opened it up I close it again trying to relax back on the couch.

[Phone rings]

I looked at the screen it read his name so I picked up I could use some company right now this mood is a killer.

"Hey"

"Hey have you slept well sleepy head"

"Yeah" it took me time to respond back to him Jesus Christ my head hurts so badly.

"I'm....I'm sorry if I said something wrong"

"No you didn't do anything wrong I'm just...." I couldn't find a reason my head was clouded and I felt like all wires of my brain went off.

"I'm lost in thought"

"Do you want me to come over"

A part of me was crying yes the other part was saying deal with your problems woman. "That's really nice of you but I'll be fine"

"I'm here whenever you need me"

"I know"

We both said bye properly then I closed my mobile heading to my bed I think I need to sleep on it.

Taking my medication from the small table next to my bed and a glass full of water I sighed then slowly lay my head down on the pillow to rest.