Day One

"I can't believe Instagram posted your picture." Chloe said as she refreshed my Instagram page over and over again. "What are you doing on my Instagram anyways?" I asked. "Refreshing your page because every refresh I do your followers keep growing." She stated simply and I laughed. "They just like my style Chloe. Anyways, you're in my room to help me pick out modeling jobs in my email not refresh my Instagram page." I reminded her. "Okay whatever then, let's see. There are offers from a bunch of brands here. Just close your eyes and scroll and whatever your mouse lands on take the job." Chloe suggested teasingly. "You're such a good help but I'd rather go through everything before I take any jobs. Anyways I have to go to my interview for Instagram. I'll see you later at your party. Happy birthday again love." I said giving her a hug goodbye. "Thanks. Good luck!" She yelled as I walked out of our house.

I walked quickly to the office I was supposed to be in and I approached a desk. "Hi. Morgan Thorne. I'm here for an interview." I said and the girl smiled at me. "Right this way Ms. Thorne. We have been expecting you. By the way I love your feed." She said and I gave her a big smile. "Thank you." I said as I walked in to the room. "Have a seat Ms. Thorne." A guy said and I sat in front of his desk. "So Ms. Thorne shall we get this interview started?" He asked and I nodded.

"Let's start with the basics. Name, Age, Occupation, and hobbies. Then we will get into more of the Instagram photos you shoot." He said and I nodded. "My name is Morgan Thorne. I'm twenty-two years of age. I started modeling when I was sixteen. My hobbies would have to be modeling and everything that deals with clothes." I answered and he wrote on his pad. "When did you start to get into Instagram?" He asked. "I always thought of Instagram as a way to show off my style in clothing and I just had fun with it. I never knew I would get noticed for it." I said honestly. "How do you take your Instagram photos and how long does it take you to edit your pictures?" He asked. "Usually when I have new outfits or just thought of an outfit that I thought would look good together I would grab my roommate and ask her to take pictures of me. For the editing part I usually take my time in editing my photos if they needed editing like if I wanted to brighten up some stuff or other things like that but usually since it's the clothes that I want to be seen it's kept the same." I explained. "That's it for the interview Ms. Thorne. Thank you for setting aside some time for us." He said as he shook my hand. "It's no problem at all. Thank you." I said and I walked out of the office.

"Ms. Thorne!" The guy who interviewed me called for me. "Yes?" I asked. "I almost forgot to ask if you were up to an Instagram challenge?" He asked. "What kind of challenge?" I asked. "Well, since you're a regular on Instagram we wanted you to show off every day a highlight of your day for 100 days." He said and I smiled. "Are you kidding? I would love to. I accept the challenge." I said and he laughed. "Nice meeting you Ms. Thorne." He said and I smiled at him. "What is your name by the way?" I asked. "My name is Drew." He said. "Nice to meet you too Drew." I said and left.

I got back to the house to see that Chloe was on the kitchen counter eating some ice cream. "Hey Chloe. What's with the ice cream and the face?" I asked. "The asshole just dumped me. He actually dumped me on my birthday. What a dick." She said frowning. "Hey, that asshole was not worth it anyway. This is another reason to celebrate! No one is worth crying over on your birthday especially him." I said and she cracked a small smile. "How about you put the ice cream back and let's go get dressed for your night. We need to take a picture for Instagram." I said and she nodded her head. We both took off and headed to our rooms.

I decided to wear a black floral crop top black high waisted shorts. I quickly curled my auburn/blonde ombre hair and put some makeup on. I put on some black booties and headed downstairs to wait for Chloe. Once she came down I rushed to my car to get her balloons. I walked back inside the house with her balloons and she smiled. "Oh my gosh Morgan." She said and I hugged her. "We need to take a picture. Let me get my camera set up." I said as I put my camera on a tripod. "Hop on my back." I said and Chloe quickly obliged and within ten seconds the camera took the photo. "Let me just transfer this to my phone." I said as she set aside her balloons.

During the cab ride I posted my first photo for my challenge.

(Attach Photo: Chloe holding her balloons while on Morgan's back)

Day 1: Happy Birthday to my main girl Chloe. Thank you for everything you do and being just as you are. I will be here for you through thick and thin and that is a promise. Stay amazing and loving always. Love you to the moon and back Chloe! #100dayschallenge

"We are here!" Chloe shrieked as we got out of our Uber. We were let in and I searched for our friends. "Do you see them?" I asked Chloe. "There they are!" Chloe yelled and pulled on my hand towards where are friends were. "Chloe! Happy birthday!" Piper yelled. "Thanks pipes!" Chloe said giving her a hug. We all gave each other hugs. "Chloe your cousin is here somewhere he was waiting for you." Ally informed us and I gave her a questioning look. "Remember? I told you my cousin was coming to town." She said and I shrugged.

"Luke!" She yelled at a boy. I looked at him and remembered Chloe was related to Luke Hemmings. Yes, the lead singer of 5 Seconds of Summer. "Chloe! Happy Birthday!" He said coming over to her giving her a hug. "Luke this is my best friend Morgan as you know from my stories." She said and Luke gave me a quick hug. "I've heard a lot about you." He said giving me a smile. "Nice to finally meet you." I said in return and he smiled.

We all sat down at our booth. "Let's take pictures!" Chloe yelled giving someone her camera. We took a group photo then we took a photo of me, Chloe, and Luke. "How's the band thing going?" Chloe asked Luke. "It's going great. We have a concert tomorrow actually. Do you want to come? I'll get you tickets." He offered. "Of course. It's going to be my first time seeing you live and I can actually critic you guys if you're any good or not." Chloe teased. "Whatever Chloe. You know we have talent. You can come along too, Morgan." Luke said giving me a smile. Of course Chloe gave me a shove and answered for me. "She would love to. We will both be there cheering you guys on." She said and Luke laughed. "Great, I will get someone to pick you guys up tomorrow early enough so you can see behind the scenes stuff." He said and we both agreed.

"I hope you girls have fun tonight. I have to go back to the hotel since we have a concert tomorrow. I actually just sneaked out to come see you." Luke said standing up. "Bye Luke. Thanks for stopping by." Chloe gave Luke a hug. After Chloe I gave Luke a hug goodbye and he slipped something in my hand. I looked to see what it was and it was a piece of paper. "What is that?" Chloe smirked. I opened the paper and saw a number written on it. I guess it was Luke's number. "Oh my gosh, that little shit gave you his number after the first time meeting you." Chloe laughed and I laughed along. I grabbed my phone out and saved Luke's number. "Enough of Luke. Let's go party!" Chloe said dragging me on the dance floor.

"Tonight was fun." I told Chloe as we were walking inside the house. Suddenly her phone rang and she stopped walking. "What's the matter?" I asked and she showed me her phone and it was her ex boyfriend calling. "Let me answer it." I said grabbing her phone. "Hello?" I answered. "Morgan give the phone to Chloe." Daniel said sternly. "No chance in hell. You don't go breaking Chloe's heart on her birthday then expect her to talk to you on the phone." I said harshly. "Just tell your best friend that one of my friend's saw her at a club today talking to a guy. She's such a slut for already flirting with other guys when we just broke up today." He said angrily. "What the hell are you talking about? She was with her girl friends all night." I replied. "Stop lying. My friend saw her with a tall boy with blonde hair." He said. "You mean her cousin? Get your facts straight Daniel before you accuse my best friend and it doesn't concern you anymore if she dates someone else since you were the one who broke up with her. Bye." I said hanging up the phone.

"Your ex boyfriend can kiss my butt." I said to Chloe and she laughed a bit. "Let's block his number so he won't be able to contact you anymore." I said and she nodded. Did you text Luke yet?" She asked changing the subject. "I guess I'll text him now. I totally forgot." I said bringing out my phone and texting him saying it was me. "Get some sleep babe." I told chloe as I walked to my room.