Day Sixty Four

"Baby we got to get up." Jaxon said ruffling out of the bed. I groaned in annoyance making him laugh. "We don't want to be late for our flight. Guam awaits baby." He said. I got out of bed as well and walked in my room to get ready. I quickly showered and put a tank top and joggers on. I put on my pair of white converse and my white hoodie. I grabbed my bag and walked into Jaxon's room. Jaxon grabbed our luggages and I followed him downstairs to the garage. We put our bags in the car and got in to head over to the airport.

"We will miss you." Jaxon's mom said to the both of us. We hugged his family and my grandparents. After our goodbyes we got through security and sat at the gate waiting to be called. "Are you excited?" He asked. "I'm so excited. I don't even know what to expect. I just know that I'm happy to be going on an adventure with you." I said making him chuckle. "This is all for you baby. I really want to make you feel special because you're very special to me." He said kissing my cheek. "I can't believe we're traveling for a whole entire day." I complained. "Well, that's how far it is." He stated. "It will be worth it though." I said and he agreed.

We walked in the plane and sat at our first class seats. "I want to pay for half of the cost of this weekend by the way." I said and Jaxon groaned. "Baby, it's a gift from me. Why would I make you pay for your own gift? I would be the worst boyfriend if I agree to that." He stated. "Well, I guess but I'll do something special for you as well and you have accept it no matter what." I said and he agreed. "Now, calm down and enjoy our flight." He said and I nodded. "Take a picture with me so I can post on my Instagram before I forget." I said and brought out my phone.

(Attach Photo: Jaxon and Morgan selfie on the plane.)

Day 64: Plane selfie with my adventurous boyfriend. A new adventure for us awaits! Love you, Jax. <3 #100DaysChallenge

Jaxon instantly fell asleep and I couldn't. Wifi was available so I connected my phone and went on Twitter to kill time.

TrulyMorganT: I swear Jaxon falls asleep so easily. Now I'm wide awake and bored.

TrulyMorganT: Last weekend off so we're spending it somewhere special. I can't wait! :)

I went to my messages and iMessaged my friends.

To Meghan, Aspyn, & Lauren: OMG. I'm on my flight to Guam with Jaxon. He surprised me!

To Cameron: Cammy, Jax is bringing me to Guam. I can't even right now. lol.

From Meghan: He told me about it and I'm so excited for you. Take tons of pictures and if you enjoy it we should go on a girls trip there!

From Aspyn: Lucky babe! Tell me how it goes! We should go there!

From Lauren: Ah! Relationship goals right there. Tell me if it's worth it to go back and I'll go back with you ;)

From Cameron: He told me about it. I'm glad you loved the surprise Morgs :)

I got up to use the bathroom but before I could walk in someone tapped my shoulder. I looked back to see a girl smiling. "I can't believe I'm on the same flight as Morgan Thorne." She said and I smiled at her. "Hi love." I greeted. "Where are you from?" I asked. "I'm from Guam. I actually just went to Chicago to attend your launch." She said and I was shocked. "I can't believe you would travel just to meet me babe." I said and she laughed. "You inspire me that much." She said and I couldn't help but smile and hug her. She hugged me back. "So what's good to do on Guam?" I asked. "There's a lot actually. I'll make a list for you and give it to you at the Guam airport." She offered and I nodded. "That would be a great help. Thank you very much." I said and she smiled. "Can I have a picture? I know we already took pictures before." She asked. "Of course love. You deserve all the photos in the world since you traveled so far to meet me." I said. The flight attendant took the picture for us. "Are you connected to the wifi?" I asked and she nodded. "Here put in your twitter and I'll follow you so we can keep in touch and you can give me that list of yours." I said handing her my phone. She typed her username and gave me one last hug before walking back to her seat. I got in the laboratory and did my thing.

TrulyMorganT: Met a lovely fan in the plane. It was so nice to meet you @(fan's twitter) Thank you for flying thousands of miles to come see me in Chicago. Love you! (Attach Photo: Morgan and the fan.)

TrulyMorganT: When I meet a fan and they tell me that I inspire them all I want to say is you guys inspire me as well. Without you guys this wouldn't be possible so as much as I inspire you, you inspire me. Love you guys! <3

I closed my Twitter app and sat up since the food was now being served. I woke up Jax so he can eat as well. Jax opened his eyes and smiled. "Have you not been able to sleep?" He asked and I shook my head no. "No worries. I was occupied with talking to a fan." I said and he nodded smiling. We ate our lunch quickly. After eating we fell asleep so we could get used to the time zone.

We were probably very tired since we woke up and the plane was about to land. We missed lunch as well. Within a couple of minutes we landed in Narita, Japan. I looked out the window with a smile on my face. Just another four hour plane ride then we will land to our destination. We got out of the plane along with our carryons. We walked through security again and rushed to our gate since it was a short connection. Once we got to the gate we were already able to head inside the plane. We sat at our seats again and I pulled out my phone.

TrulyMorganT: Hi Japan! Bye Japan! Just one more flight!

I turned off my phone and looked around. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked back to see that the fan was sitting behind me. "Hey Danny. I didn't see you come in." I chirped. "Yeah we got here before you actually." She said laughing a bit. "Jaxon this is Danny the fan I told you about. Danny this is my boyfriend Jaxon." I introduced them. "Nice to meet you Danny." Jax said and Danny shook his hand. "Nice to meet you as well." She said politely. "Here you go." She said handing me a piece of paper. "Done already? Thank you again! I don't know what we would do if you weren't here." I said and she laughed. "What's that?" Jax asked. "It's some cool things to do on Guam that I listed down as a guide for you guys." She answered him. "That's cool. Thanks for that." He said. "Keep an eye out on your Twitter. We should meet up sometime before we have to head back." I suggested. "That would be amazing. I'll be on the look out." She eagerly nodded making Jax chuckle. We all sat down on our seats again as the plane was about to take off.

"Your fans are amazing. I can't ever get over the fact that they are such genuine and nice girls." Jax stated and I nodded. "Seriously, I love meeting them. I just wish sometimes we could just do normal things because I know some of them just want to be friends and not always look at me like someone they look up to." I explained. "That makes sense. I'm sure Danny will be a good friend to you." He said and I nodded in agreement.

We ate our last meal on the plane which I was thankful for. "Shouldn't we get some rest so when we arrive in the morning we can enjoy the day." Jaxon suggested and I agreed. "I want to thank you again." I said and he smiled. "Anything for you baby." He said giving me a kiss on my hand. "Goodnight baby." He said. "Goodnight babe." I told him as we both reclined our seats to be comfortable. Slept took over.