Day Twelve

I woke up to someone knocking on my bedroom door. I groaned and got up to open the door. "Good morning." Luke said holding a tray of breakfast food. "Good morning." I said giving him a smile and letting him in my room. "What brings you here?" I asked as he put down the tray on my bed. "I just wanted to apologize for yesterday. My texts were stupid and immature." He said and I smiled. "You don't have to apologize Hemmings. I get that you're jealous of Cameron." I said teasingly and he stuck his tongue out at me. "I just thought I was being replaced." He said frowning. "It was only a prank video. You don't have to worry about me replacing you." I assured him. "I brought you breakfast by the way and when you're done with that you should get ready because we have a meeting with your manager." He informed me and I nodded.

Luke left my room after I finished my breakfast. I headed to my bathroom and took a shower. After showering I picked out a white crochet cropped cami and paired it with black skinny jeans. I put on some white sneakers and sat down to blow dry my hair. After blow drying it I did my makeup and headed out my room. "I'm ready." I said and Luke stood up from the couch. "Let's go." He said opening the front door.

"My favorite couple." Tori said teasingly as we sat down in her office. "How are you two doing?" She asked. "We're good." Luke and I said in unison. "So I brought you guys here so we can talk about one of the photoshoot we have tomorrow." She informed us. "The magazine wants you two to be in the cover and a couple of pages of you both. You guys will be interviewed as well. Bring five outfits of your choice." She instructed and Luke and I both nodded.

"I have a good idea." I told Luke as we got in his car. "What is it?" He asked. "We should pick each other's outfit." I suggested. "That's brilliant. No drastic changes to my style right?" He asked and I laughed. "Of course not it's all going to be in your closet and besides I happen to like how you dress." I said and he smiled. "Let's go to mine then yours. I have to do some work after dropping you off." He informed me. "Sure, no problem." I said giving him a smile.

"All you have is black in your closet." I said playfully. "It's not my fault that I like black." He said and I laughed. "That's doesn't mean you have to pick all black tops for mine too." I said and he laughed. "Hey I chose one gray top for you." He defended himself and we both laughed. We just finished picking out clothes. "Okay, I have to go now. I'll text you tonight." He said and I nodded. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and left.

After Luke left I decided to go on my laptop and check Twitter. There were mentions about an article so I decided to open it to check what it was.

Lead singer of the band 5 Seconds of Summer is the jealous type!

Luke Hemmings has been linked to many girls in the past. Recently he has been speculated to be dating Morgan Thorne, a model and fashion icon. Though the two have denied the rumors of them dating there are still signs of the two being an actual couple. Morgan Thorne has a picture of her and a famous vine star, Cameron Dallas, on her Instagram. After posting this a tweet was sent out from Luke saying, "I admit I'm jealous". Even though he could have tweeted that to another person what connected his tweet to the model was her tweet a couple of minutes after saying, "You still and always will have me". Do you think there's more to their relationship than what they're saying?

After reading the article I got a mention.

Calum5SOS: @Luke5SOS may be the jealous type but he's also loyal to his princess @MorganThorne

Luke5SOS: @Calum5SOS @MorganThorne Truth :)

MorganThorne: @Luke5SOS You must be my prince then? :)

Luke5SOS: @MorganThorne I'd be honored :)

(fan account): Can @Luke5SOS and @MorganThorne admit they're dating already. It's obvious they're attracted to each other.

(fan account): @Luke5SOS answer this question. "Do you like @MorganThorne ?"

Luke5SOS: (@fanaccount) Maybe :)

MorganThorne: I want to plan a weekend getaway <3

Luke5SOS: Work, work, and work. Let's have a break.

I plugged my phone to charge and decided to take a nap.

I woke up and check to see that I only had a two hour nap. I got out of bed and grabbed my phone and walked to the kitchen. "Hey sleepy head." Chloe said and I smiled. I made myself a smoothie. I grabbed my smoothie and walked to the couch. I checked my phone to see that I have a text from Luke.

From Luke: Get ready for this weekend.

I furrowed my eyebrows and opened the attachment he sent. It was a picture of a beach house with the caption. "Ours for the weekend :)" I yelled. "I'm guessing you know now?" Chloe teased. "What?" I asked. "We're going to be spending the weekend with the boys in the Bahamas." She said and I screamed. "I can't freaking wait." I yelled and Chloe laughed. I called Luke.

"Hello?" He answered. "What the hell Luke. I said I wanted a weekend getaway but I didn't think you would actually book all of us a house in the Bahamas!" I yelled and he laughed. "We deserve it princess." He said and I blushed. "Thank you so much Luke." I said. "Anything for you princess." He said and I blushed even harder. "Luke stop making Morgan blush. She's as red as a tomato!" Chloe teased and I groaned. Luke laughed making me laugh a little. "That's not all. Expect another surprise from me at any minute now. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight princess." He said and I smiled. "You are just full of surprises aren't you Hemmings? Night Luke. Thank you so much again for everything!" I said smiling.

There was a knock on our door. I opened it to see a guy holding up a stuffed penguin. "Morgan Thorne?" He asked and I nodded I signed for the delivery and there was a note on the penguin.

Hope you loved my surprise for this weekend. <3 Luke

I almost forgot I haven't done my photo of the day.

(Attach Photo: Morgan hugging the penguin Luke got her)

Day 12: Thank you so much for the surprise @Luke_Is_A_Penguin You're the best prince a princess could ever have! <3 #100DaysChallenge