Day Ninety Six

"Good morning princess." Luke said nuzzling his head on my neck. "Good morning to you too." I chirped. "Well, it's around like 10AM so we should probably get ready before Dave knocks our door down." He joked and I slowly got myself to sit up. I rubbed my eyes to see my surrounding and I totally forgot that I was naked. I grabbed the blanket making Luke laugh. "Nothing I haven't seen before princess." He teased making me blush in embarrassment. "I'm going to go shower." I stuttered getting up wrapping the blanket around my body and heading to the bathroom still hearing him laugh making yell shut up.

After showering I settled with one of Luke's shirts and a pair of leggings. I wrapped one of Luke's flannels around my waist and put on a pair of white converse on. I walked out of the bathroom to see Luke smiling at my outfit choice. Once we got in the bathroom I did my hair and makeup and walked out of our room with our bags. I sat down on the couch and saw I had a message from Tori. It was a link so I opened it up to see it was an article.

Morgan & Jaxon got caught hugging!

The twist in scenarios of this love triangle is just getting more interesting as the days go by. Morgan and Jaxon were caught hugging outside a cafe and there were also witnesses that Luke walked in on them. Hemmings was said to be furious and escorted Thorne away from McClure and into his car leaving McClure alone. What do you guys think? Is Thorne just playing with everyone's emotions?

I know it shouldn't bother me but it does. So I took it to Instagram to slam the rumors.

(Attach Photo: Jaxon and Morgan's hug.)

Day 96: This picture has been circling around social media and I just want to address what really happened. I was at a meeting with my manager and happened to bump into Jaxon and his sister Lexi who is a close friend. Obviously Jaxon asked me to talk in private and that's why we went outside. Jaxon apologized and I just gave him a hug because he was really upset. I didn't know a hug could end up me being called such horrible names. I admit that Luke was furious when he saw me hugging Jaxon but we talked it out like mature adults. He understands the situation. Anyways, Jaxon and I fixed things. Luke and Jaxon are civil. I can say that I forgave Jaxon but I can't say we are friends. As of now we just remain civil with respect for each other. So please stop with the rumors because they're just that. RUMORS. Don't listen to anything you read on the internet unless Luke, Jaxon and I commonly address it. For the people who defended me and still support my I love you guys! :) #100DaysChallenge

"Why are you so serious princess?" Luke asked bending down and looking over my shoulder. "I was just reading that." He said standing back up. "Tori sent it to me as well." He added and I nodded. "It's all over princess. You don't have to worry about it anymore. That just needs to remain in the past." He said kissing my forehead making me smile. "I'm trying but people just won't let it go. I'm not really sure why it's so important to them." I said and he shrugged his shoulders. "Let's go." Dave said and we all grabbed our bags and headed out of the suite.

"I'm so hungry. Can we get something to eat please?" I complained as we just finished walking through security. "Of course we can. We need to keep the princess happy or else bad things will happen." Luke teased making the boys laugh. We walked into a restaurant and immediately was escorted to our seats. "Burger." I said simply. "She must be that hungry." Michael joked and I stuck my tongue out at him and he did the same. "Now now children we are about to eat. Stop with your childish behavior. Michael and Morgan cut it out before I let you go on a timeout and you have to face the wall." Ashton said in a joking matter making us all laugh. "Sorry daddy." Michael said smirking at the dirty word. "Ew, that's gross." Meghan said and I agreed.

"Luke." I complained as he took a bite of my burger slapping his hand. "But my burger wasn't enough. I'm still hungry." He frowned making me giggle. "Fine we can share you fat butt. You're so lucky that I love you." I said and he smiled. "I love you too." He said smiling. We finished the burger and the boys paid for the bill. We walked to the gate and was told that it was good to head inside the plane so we did just that.

"We're here." I cheerfully said jumping up and down my seat as the plane touched down in Hong Kong. The flight was short and it consisted of everyone taking a long nap all the way through not even minding the food. "Why are you so happy?" Luke asked. "Disney Land." I chirped and he laughed at my eagerness. Once we were out of the airport fans were already waiting to greet the boys. They did some pictures and autographs until we were told to leave. We got to the hotel and quickly cleaned up and got dressed for Disney Land.

We finally made it and I was jumping up and down ready to explore and have fun. We haven't really done anything this fun throughout the whole tour which I understood completely. Luke grabbed my hand and we walked inside. "I told you I would take you." He said and I smiled. "Thank you so much Luke." I told him giving him a kiss on the cheek.

TrulyMorganT: My date and I at Disney Land Hong Kong <3 (Attach Photo: Luke wearing the Mickey ears and Morgan wearing the Minnie ears.)

Luke5SOS: A new adventure for the princess and I. :) (Attach Photo: Luke carrying Morgan on his back.)

"Did you have fun?" Luke asked as we were now back in the hotel pretty late. "Yes I did. Thanks for taking me." I said. "Well I don't break my promises." He said making me smile. "Have you talked to your mom about the whole reunion thing?" He asked and I shook my head. "I should call her." I said dialing her contact.

"Hey babe." She answered. "Hi mom. Have you got in contact with the relatives?" I asked. "Yes, they will message you with directions." She informed me. "So I heard about Jax." She said randomly. "Yeah, we're okay now I guess." I replied to her. We said our goodbyes and I hung up the phone.

"I don't know why it drains me whenever I hear the name Jaxon." I said and he sighed. "You've been through a lot with him." He stated. "I might have forgiven him but I haven't forgotten the harsh words he said towards me." I said honestly. "Princess the things he said are not true. Don't ever think you're anything negative. They don't know you the way I do and as for Jax he said those things out of anger." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Just keep your mind off of him. You have and amazing career, family, friends, and me who love you so much." He said smirking when he said 'me' making me laugh. "That's all I ever needed." I said kissing him.

Luke5SOS: All I want is for you to be happy and so far I can see that I'm doing my job.

TrulyMorganT: @Luke5SOS You are. Thank you so much Luke.

Luke5SOS: @TrulyMorganT anything for the princess.

Michael5SOS: @Luke5SOS is nicer when he's around @TrulyMorganT

Ashton5SOS: @Michael5SOS @Luke5SOS @TrulyMorganT I completely agree with you on that one.

Calum5SOS: @Ashton5SOS @Michael5SOS @Luke5SOS @TrulyMorganT OBVIOUSLY TRUE.

MeghanRienks: @Calum5SOS @Ashton5SOS @Michael5SOS @Luke5SOS @TrulyMorganT They're both nicer when they're together to be honest.

Luke5SOS: @TrulyMorganT and I have annoying friends.