Day Thirty Six

I woke up once again with an empty space beside me but unlike yesterday there was no rose nor letter. I got up from our bed and walked to the bathroom to take a bath and relax since I had a day off today might as well start it off with a nice relaxing bath. I got in the bath and put some soothing music on. After half an hour I got out of the bath and put on my robe and headed out to the room. I put on a white loose top and denim shorts. I walked out of the room to see Luke cooking breakfast making me once again smile.

"What's for breakfast babe?" I asked and he looked at me and smiled. He came over to me and kissed my forehead. "You smell delicious." He teased and I laughed. "Breakfast smells delicious too." I teased him and he walked back to cooking. "I'm so sorry I fell asleep before you had the chance to tell me what you were going to say." I said. "No worries princess. We were both tired." He said. "Well, you can tell me now." I said and he put some food in our plate. He grabbed my hand and sat down on the couch making me sit on his lap while I hold the plate of food.

"So?" I asked. "Feed me first." He said pointing to the food and I laughed. I grabbed a bacon and fed it to him. "So are you going to tell me now?" I asked. "I don't know..." He teased and I groaned. "Come on just tell me." I said and he laughed. He grabbed something out of his pocket and I looked at him confused. "What's in your hand?" I asked curiously. He opened his hand showing me a key. "What is this?" I asked even more confused. "It's a key." He stated the obvious. "I know that but what is this key for?" I asked. "Well, this key opens up a house in Los Angeles." He said and I looked at him giving him a questioning look. "It's a key to our house. I'm giving you this key to my new house in L.A. Anyways, I know that you just moved in with Meghan and that's why I'm not asking to move in. I am asking you to stay with me whenever I'm in L.A. and to look after the house like it's ours. Technically it is ours though." He explained and I smiled. "I would love to!" I said kissing him. He handed me the key and we finished eating our breakfast.

"What are we doing today?" I asked. "Well, we're going to go site seeing. I'll be your amazing tour guide." He said and I laughed. "The boys and Chloe are joining us too." He added and I nodded. I put on a pair of converse and put some extra clothes and necessities inside my back pack. "I'm ready." I said smiling at Luke. "Let's go then." He said opening the door and we headed out of our hotel room.

We rented out two jeeps to explore in and in one jeep was Luke, Chloe, Calum and me. The other jeep consisted of Ashton, Mike, and two of their friends. We headed off and explored this place as much as we can.

(Attach Photo: A group photo leaning on the jeeps they rented out)

Day 36: I always thought I was lucky with friends but I'm so blessed to have best friends like these people right here. They are amazing and loving. I couldn't ask for a better group of friends. Love my boyfriend and my best friends. Cheers to traveling and exploring together. <3 #100DaysChallenge

After exploring everyone was a bit hungry so we decided to get some dinner. We all got out of the jeep and headed inside the restaurant. We sat at a booth and checked the menus. Since the boys knew what to order we quickly called the waitress and ordered our food. Everyone was making small talk until I heard a girl yell out Luke's name. I thought she was a fan but when I saw Luke his eyes perked up seeing the girl. "Mia!" Luke said standing up and hugged the short tan skinned girl. "I can't believe my eyes right now." The girl said and Luke laughed. "So you're on break?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm on break with the guys." He said which hurt a little bit since he forgot to say he was with his girlfriend. I looked the other way to see Calum looking at me like he was asking if I was okay. I smiled at him and nodded. The food arrived and when I looked back I saw Luke sitting in a booth with the girl. We ate quickly in silence. "Can I hang out with you guys?" I asked and since the two girls left we could fit in one jeep. "Of course. Let's tell Luke we're going." Michael said and I nodded.

We walked up to their booth and Luke looked at us. "We're leaving. Are you coming with us?" Calum asked coldly. "You can stay right Luke? It would be nice to catch up more." The girl said and Luke nodded. "I'll stay guys. Have fun though." He said and I coughed getting his attention. He gave me a weak smile and mouthed the words I'll see you later. Ashton grabbed my hand and we left the restaurant. We headed to Ashton's house to spend the night.

We were gathered around the living room watching a movie and I decided to text my family and some friends.

To Parents: I miss you guys. I'll visit when I get back to L.A.

To L.A. Crew (Consisting of Cameron, Meghan and other L.A. Youtubers): Guys I miss you. Beach day when I get back please!

To Girls (Aspyn, Lauren, & Meghan): Can we go on a girls trip please?

From Parents: We miss you too princess. Please visit us soon! Love you!

From L.A. Crew: We miss you too! More details when you get back!

From Girls: We're so down. Let's plan everything out when you come back.

I went on to Twitter.

TrulyMorganT: I'm ready to head home.

TrulyMorganT: I need a break from this vacation. Two more days and I head home!

(Mia's Twitter Name): Finally had a chance to catch up with this cutie @Luke5SOS (Attach Photo: A selfie of Mia and Morgan at the restaurant)

Luke retweeted the tweet and his fans went crazy of course. Luke never once called or texted and yes it bothered and worried me. So I decided to turn my phone off and enjoy the night with my best friends.