Day Seventy Six

My phone started to ring and I groaned in annoyance. I didn't bother to check the caller I.D. and just answered the phone. "Hello?" I said groggily. "Oh my I'm sorry for waking you Morgan." Jaxon's mom said and my body shot up immediately. "No, it's okay. Any news?" I asked eagerly. "He still doesn't remember but he was wondering if he could talk to you on the phone." She said and I frowned but agreed anyway. "Hey B." He said making me cringe knowing that he only calls me baby. "Hey, Jax. How are you feeling?" I asked shrugging the sad feeling off me. "Physically my wounds are healing but still don't remember a thing about our relationship." He said. "I understand. Don't push yourself to remember. It might not be good for you." I said. "So tell me what do you now again?" He asked. "Well, I'm a model and a fashion designer. Right now my biggest project is designing my line." I informed him. "I'm glad things worked out for you." He said and I mumbled a thank you. To be honest the conversation was just getting boring and all I wanted to do was hang up as bad as that sounds. "Morgan, Luke and Calum are downstairs with coffee and breakfast." Meghan said as she came in my room. "Got to go Jax. Text or call if ever you need anything." I said. "Of course. Bye B." He said and I hung up the phone.

I walked downstairs to be met with breakfast and coffee on the table. "What brings you guys here?" I asked. "Calum and I went to a cafe and decided to come over to you guys and bring breakfast." Luke said handing me a sandwich and coffee. "Thanks." I said happily and sat on the chair next to Luke. "Who were you talking to in your room?" Meghan asked. "Jaxon." I said and all eyes went on me. "How is he?" Calum asked. "Still doesn't remember anything." I said and they all sighed. "He was asking me about my life and to be honest I just wanted to hang up the whole time. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that he knows nothing about me. I don't know how to be okay with that." I said sadly and I felt Luke's hand grab mine under the table. I looked up at him and smiled. "The time will come, Morgs." He said and I slowly nodded my head.

"Do you have to go into work today?" Meghan asked. "Nope. I pretty much finished the first few designs and I'll only be able to check how the material is and everything tomorrow when they're done." I informed them. "Well, why don't we hangout today?" Meghan asked and I looked at Luke. "Sounds good to me." Calum said and Luke agreed. "We can go to the amusement park!" I said happily and everyone laughed but agreed that it was a good idea. "Meghan and I are just going to get ready. You guys can wait here." I said and the boys nodded.

I walked up to my room and quickly showered. I put on a white off shoulder crop top with matching white lace shorts. I put on some white converse and some rings. I did my makeup and blowdried my hair. I took a last quick look in the mirror and headed off downstairs to meet up with the boys. "Beautiful." Luke said and I couldn't help but smile. "Thanks." I said and Calum laughed at us. Meghan came down a minute later and we were off to the amusement park.

Once we got there we bought tickets and headed inside. "What do you guys want to do first?" I asked. "We will go easy on you and go on the carousel." Calum joked. "I'm down." I said and they laughed. "We're going to be little kids for today." Meghan said cheerfully grabbing Calum's hand and heading off to the carousel. Luke and I followed quickly.

"Get on that horse!" Meghan told me and Luke helped me up. Calum helped Meghan up and we all took a picture.

(Attach Photo: Morgan and Meghan on the horse of the carousel while Luke and Calum was just standing next to them.)

Day 76: Being children for the day with these losers. Thank you Cal and Luke for taking us out today and showing us a good time. Until our next little adventure. :) #100DaysChallenge

After riding a bunch of roller coasters we decided to eat lunch. "What do you want? My treat?" Luke asked as Calum and Meghan went elsewhere. "You don't have to Luke." I said. "Stop being stubborn and just tell me what you want." He argued making me giggle. "I want a burger." I said simply and he nodded. He ordered us two burgers. He grabbed the tray and we went to sit down. Calum and Meghan found their way and sat on our table as well.

While we were eating Meghan's phone started to ring. She looked at the caller I.D. and put her phone on silent. "Who was that?" I asked. "Dylan." She said simply and took a bite off her food. "Why didn't you answer?" Luke asked. "Cause we broke up." She stated and I was shocked. "What? When?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders. "We've just been trying to work things out but I realized it's never going to work out." She said and I sighed. "We can leave if you guys want to talk about it?" Calum suggested and Meghan shook her head no. "It's okay. You guys can stay. Basically one of his costars in one of his movies have been hitting on him and I guess she got his attention." Meghan said simply and I held her hand. "But enough about that. That's why I wanted to go out today. To have fun." She said and Calum smiled. "I'll show you fun, Meghan." He said and Meghan blushed.

Luke and I ended up in the ferris wheel at the end of the night and there were fireworks. We just watched and made conversation. "Almost perfect." He said and I looked at him confused but he kept his mouth shut. "Do you think Calum and Meghan would make a cute couple?" Luke asked changing the subject. "Yeah, my two best friends dating. I don't think anything can be more perfect." I said and he laughed. "I know what can be more perfect." He mumbled and again I gave him a confused look which he also kept his mouth shut after.

"Why are we not moving?" I asked as I looked down to the ground. We were on the top. "The wheel is broken! They're getting people to fix it or at least bring us down!" A guy explained from the cart below us. I didn't want to panic so I just sat there. "Wow this is so cliche." Luke said breaking the silence and I laughed. "Pretty much." I said back. "But if I had to choose a person to be stuck here with it would still be you." He said and I smiled. "Well, just your luck then because I am stuck here with you." I said making him laugh.

Half an hour went by and someone finally got the ride to move again. Once it was our turn to get down there was a bunch of cameras flashing at us making me uneasy. Luke held on to my waist and walked us out of the crowd with security. Once we were put in a safe room we spotted Meghan and Calum there as well. "Are you guys okay?" Meghan asked running to me and hugging me. "Yeah, how did they know we were up there?" I asked. "Someone saw you go with Luke and decided to mess with the machine." Calum explained and I furrowed my eyebrows. We waited for security to give us a go signal and they brought us home.

"You guys can sleep over at the hotel." Luke offered and I looked at Meghan. "That would be a good idea. At least if someone is following us we could protect you aside from going home where we have to leave you unprotected." Their bodyguard said. "That makes sense." Meghan said and I gave in. We finally got to the hotel and we were instructed to sleep in the spare room. Meghan and I walked in the room and changed into the boys clothes that they leant us.

Luke, Calum, Meghan and I decided to have a movie night. I grabbed my phone and decided to tweet.

TrulyMorganT: It's so sad that some people have to put our lives at stake for a story.

TrulyMorganT: Luke and I are friends and I don't know why everyone is making such a big deal out of this. Especially with what happened tonight.

Luke5SOS: Whoever thought it was funny to mess with us tonight you have one fcked up brain.

Luke5SOS: Leave our personal lives alone.

Calum5SOS: Tonight was crazy. People need to stop and think about what they're doing.

MeghanRienks: Let's wait for the stories to come out shall we? All the false statements will be thrown out there. Just a warning.