Day Thirty

"Good morning." I said to Luke giving him a kiss on the lips. "Can I wake up to that every morning?" He said and I smiled. "I wish." I told him. Before he could answer my phone started to ring and I answered it seeing that it was my dad. "Hey daddy." I answered. "Morgan, what time will you be here today?" He asked. "What are you talking about?" I asked confused. "You forgot? Tonight is your grandparents anniversary party. We need you over here because we're taking family photos." He reminded me. "Sorry it totally slipped my mind I've just been so busy. I'll be there after lunch is that okay?" I asked. "That's fine darling." He said. "Daddy I forgot to mention can Luke come along? He's here for the weekend and I didn't want to leave him." I said eyeing Luke. "Of course. We need to meet this boyfriend of yours." He said. Thanks daddy. We'll see you later." I said and hung up.

"What was that about?" Luke asked. "We're attending my grandparent's anniversary party tonight." I informed him and his eyes shot wide open. "What?" I asked. "I'm meeting your family for the first time and I didn't get a heads up?" He asked and I laughed. "Don't be nervous. They'll love you. We have to start getting ready though and we have to buy you a suit." I said and he nodded still looking nervous.

"Go shower and I'll pack up your stuff." I told Luke and he nodded. I packed up some of his stuff and mine. I put our stuff in the back of my car along with my gown which I loved. It was a burgundy black ombre long gown. I got back in my room to see Luke dressed up speechless. "Don't be nervous. They'll love you." I said giving him a quick peck on the lips then heading off to the bathroom to get ready. I quickly showered and made myself ready for the drive. Luke and I grabbed some snacks from the fridge and headed out to the car. It's going to be an hour drive which was pretty okay.

We stopped by the mall to eat. After eating we walked in my dad's favorite place to buy his suits. I got Luke fitted and picked out a burgundy tie to match my dress. Thank goodness they had a suit his size stocked. We bought the suit and shoes and headed back to the car for the drive. Luke fell asleep and I was a bit happy. He needed to relax because I know how tensed he is at the moment. Within an hour I parked the car and tapped Luke's cheeks. "We're here baby." I said and Luke's eyes fluttered. "Already?" He said and I giggled. "Come on let's get our stuff inside." I said and we both got out of the car.

"Aunt Morgs!" Miley and Miles said in unison as they both ran towards me. "Miley! Miles! Oh my have you guys grown." I said crouching to meet their level. They were giggling until they looked up to see Luke. "Aunt Morgs, who's he?" Miles asked. "Miles, Morgan, this is Luke. Luke this is Miles and this is Miley. They're my dad's twins' children." I introduced them. Luke bent down and gave Miles a high five while he let Miley hug him which was so cute. "Morgs!" Aunt Mandy said cheerfully. "Aunt Mandy!" I said giving her a hug. "Aunt Mandy this is Luke my boyfriend. Luke this is my dad's twin sister." I introduced and they hugged. "Nice to finally meet you Luke." She said and Luke agreed. He was loosening up. Mom and dad along with my grandparents finally came. "Mom, dad, mama, and papa, this is Luke my boyfriend." I said and Luke shook hands with my dad and papa while hugged my mom and mama. "It's nice to finally meet all of you." Luke said and my parents agreed. "Are you going to be okay here? We're just going to take pictures." I told him and he nodded. I changed to my dress and we took photos.

"Your boyfriend is handsome." Mom said and I laughed. "Thanks mom." I said in return. "Even Miley thinks so too." Aunt Mandy joked and we all laughed. "He's a keeper." I said and they awed. We finished taking photos and there were a couple of photos that my grandparents insisted Luke to be in which was cute. Luke looked so sharp and handsome wearing the suit it suited him. We were all hanging out at our table while waiting for guests to arrive. "So Luke you're in a band am I correct?" Dad asked Luke. "Yes sir." He answered. "How is that going for you?" Dad asked. "It's going really well. I'm on a break over the weekend so I decided to visit Morgan." He informed them. "I always wanted to be in a band." Dad said and Luke smiled. "You sing?" He asked. "He has a voice of an angel Luke." Mom said and he smiled. "I would love to hear sometime." Luke said and my dad nodded smiling. "Maybe tomorrow. We don't want to be scaring the guests now." Dad joked and Luke laughed.

"I told you there's nothing to be nervous about." I whispered to Luke and he smiled. Miley and Miles came up to us and Miley sat on Luke's lap while Miles sat on mine. Aunt Mandy took a picture with my phone at the cute moment. The party was a success and dad introduced Luke to all of his friends like a proud father which made my heart melt. I'm so glad they got along. I wasn't worried a tiny bit though.

TrulyMorganT: @Luke5SOS and I with the twins Miley and Miles. Are we fancy? :) (Attach Photo: Miles and Miley sitting on Luke and I's lap.)

Luke5SOS: @TrulyMorganT I think we make pretty good parents, don't you think? :)

Luke5SOS: Weekend with the princess and her family.

Calum5SOS: @Luke5SOS Tell me how it went!!!

(Attach Photo: Morgan and her family before the party)

Day 30: Happy Anniversary to my grandparents. When I was a younger I would always say to myself that I would find a love like yours and I'm happy to say that I think I have. So happy to see my family again. Love you all <3 #100DaysChallenge

(Attach Photo: Luke admiring Morgan while she was taking solo photo which Morgan's dad took.)

LukeHemmings: I don't know what I did to become this lucky. Don't mind me being a guy who's totally in love with his girlfriend that I'm admiring her from afar. Thanks Mr. Thorne for this picture.

The party ended and we were pretty much exhausted. "Aunt Morgs and Uncle Luke can you take us swimming tomorrow?" Miles asked. "Of course. We'll go after breakfast." I told the kids and they both cheered. "Goodnight you two." Mom said and I kissed her goodnight. Luke and I headed to our room. "What do you think?" I asked. "Your family is amazing." He said and I smiled. "I'm so glad you like them." I said. "Of course. I guess you need to be prepared to meet my family too." He said and I laughed. "I hope your mom and brothers like me." I said softly. "They'll love you princess. Just act like your natural self." He said and I nodded smiling. "I love you." He said giving me a kiss on the lips. "I love you too." I said before kissing back.