Day Fifty

I woke up in Jaxon's arms and we were still on the couch. I looked around to see that everyone was still asleep. I tried to get out of Jax's arms without waking him but I failed. "Good morning beautiful." He said tightening his arms around me. "Sorry if I woke you." I said and he chuckled. "That's alright baby." He said kissing my cheek. "Should we wake them up?" I asked and he nodded. I got up from the couch and started to shake everyone awake. "Wake up everyone!" I said loudly. Everyone groaned but stirred awake anyway. "Let's get ready for breakfast." I suggested and everyone agreed.

I quickly showered and got ready for the day. I decided to wear black cropped top paired with my gray joggers. For outer wear I put on a black leather jacket. I slipped on some black Nikes. I left my hair in it's messy wavy state since I thought it looked more appropriate for the look. I put on a pair of shades on the top of my head since it was sunny outside. I walked out of the bathroom to see Jax dressed and sitting on the bed on his phone. "What you looking at Jax?" I asked sitting next to him. "Instagram." He said. "Shall we?" I asked offering my hand out and he happily grabbed it. We grabbed our bags and headed out to the living room. "Ready!" Lauren yelled and we all laughed at her. We got our luggages and the rest of our stuff and headed downstairs to where our cars were waiting. We loaded our cars and Jax and I drove our cars to the house.

Jaxon called my phone and I answered after telling the girls to stop their jokes. "Hello?" I answered. "I was wondering if you would just want to drop off the bags then head straight to the airport and have breakfast there? We're going to run late if we have breakfast somewhere else." He informed me. I looked at the girls and they all agreed. "Sounds good to us." I said. "Alright. Drive safely baby." He said making the girls softly giggle. "Drive safe Jax." I said and we both hung up. "The way he calls you baby sends me chills." Lauren joked. "You feel it too?" Aspyn added on to the joke making us laugh.

We finally arrived the house. The boys grabbed the stuff that were being left behind while us girls stayed in the car like the princesses we were. "Did you need anything else in the house?" Jax asked leaning in the open window of my car door. "Nope." I said yawning making Jaxon chuckle. "Maybe this will wake you up." He said giving me a kiss on the lips making me smile. I pushed him off teasingly and the girls laughed. "See you at the airport." I said driving off. "Don't even." I threatened the girls but that didn't stop them from teasing me once again about Jaxon. Although it doesn't really bother me since what they say is true. I do like Jax.

While we were on our way to the airport my phone started to ring and it was Tori. "Hey Tori!" I answered happily. "Hey babe. I wanted to call you about something." She said. "Sure. You're on speaker though since I'm driving. Aspyn, Meghan, and Lauren are here." I informed her. "Hey girls." She said and the girls said their hellos. "What's up?" I asked her. "Well, I was going through the guest list of your launch and the party... Well, for some reason they still thought that 5 Seconds of Summer were invited. Did you want me to fix it or?" She asked and I thought for a minute. "To be honest I want them to be there. I mean I could care less if Luke comes but I for sure want the rest to be there." I said in honesty. "So they're still invited. I'm not making anymore changes." She clarified. "Yup." I said. "Okay, that's all. Have fun on your trip girls." She said and we thanked her before hanging up the phone.

We finally arrived the airport parking lot. Jax parked next to me. We grabbed our luggages and headed inside the airport. We checked in our bags and headed through security. "Breakfast time!" Alex said happily making us all laugh. We got some breakfast food to go since we wanted to wait around the gate so we don't miss our flight. I sat next to Jax and took a bite of my sandwich. I went on my phone and opened up my Twitter.

From Luke5SOS: Hey I just received an invite for your launch. Just wanted to make sure that I was still invited.

To Luke5SOS: Yes, 5SOS is still invited and last time I checked you're a part of 5SOS.

TrulyMorganT: Airport chilling with this handsome guy <3 (Attach Photo: Morgan feeding Jax a sandwich.)

TrulyMorganT: My fave couples @LaurDIY @AlexWassabi @AspynOvard @ParkerFerris @MeghanRienks @dylanobrien invited Jax and I to Hawaii so we'll be there for the weekend!!! <3

We were told to board the plane and so we did. We were in first class and I was sitting next to Jax. We put our bags away and took a seat. "I hate restriction." He said making me laugh. I held his hand and he smiled. "Nine hours. You can handle that." I said. "I'll just sleep." He said yawning. "Well, you'll have to let go of my hand." I told him and he frowned. "Fine." He said like a little baby. "See you when I wake up." He said kissing my lips.

I woke up to the flight attendant tapping my shoulder. "Ms. Thorne, it's time for lunch." She said and I smiled at her putting up my seat so I could eat comfortably. I looked next to me to see Jax already eating. "Thanks for waking me babe." I playfully glared at him and he laughed. "You looked too cute sleeping." He said taking another bite of his food. I started to eat as well and the food was pretty good considering it was airplane food.

After eating we were told that there was an hour left of the flight. I decided to clean myself up. I walked to the laboratory with my makeup bag. I rinsed my face and brushed my teeth. I redid the small amount of makeup I did this morning and headed out. I saw that Jax was out of his seat and probably did the same thing I was doing. I put away my makeup bag and sat down. I went on my phone and decided to play games until we landed.

I looked up to see Jax on his phone as well. I looked at his phone and smiled at his wallpaper. It was from Lexi's photoshoot the one of us kissing. "Nice wallpaper." I said and he laughed. "Yeah, I love it." He said smiling. I decided to put the pushup photo since the white snow made it seem even prettier. I showed Jax and he smiled. Within a couple of minutes we were landing.

"Welcome to Hawaii!" Someone greeted us putting flower lays around our necks. She was the greeter from the hotel. We asked her to take a photo for my Instagram.

(Attach Photo: Morgan, Jaxon, Lauren, Alex, Meghan, Dylan, Aspyn, and Parker being greeted with flower lays)

Day 50: Touchdown Hawaii with these amazing people! #100DaysChallenge

We grabbed our luggages and was escorted by the greeter. A couple of fans recognized us and we were stopped to take photos which was fine with all of us. We were then escorted to a black SUV which took us to the airport.

We put our luggages in Jaxon and I's room. "What do you want to do first?" He asked. "Dinner and sleep." I said yawning. "Of course." He said laughing a bit. Everyone ordered from room service and we just chilled in the room since we were all a bit tired. When the food came we all gathered around the T.V. and watched a movie while we ate.

After eating dinner Jaxon and I went back in our room. We both cleaned ourselves up and got in bed. "Now I can cuddle you." He said cuddling me making me feel warm. "Yay." I said happily. "Are you ready to go to bed?" He asked. "I kinda just want to talk for a bit." I said and he smiled. "Of course." He said. "What about?" He asked. "I just wanted you to know that I like you." I said and he chuckled. "I kind of knew that." He said. "Well, I like you too. A lot." He said making me smile. "Cheers to being an almost couple." I joked making him laugh. "Cheers." He said and giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Goodnight baby." He said rubbing my arm. "Goodnight Jax." I said. He kissed my lips and closed his eyes. He instantly fell asleep making me smile. All I know now is that I'm slowly getting used to the idea of Jax being mine.