Day Eleven

My phone started to ring and I checked who it was. It was Cameron. "Hello?" I answered. "Hi Morgs." He said and I smiled. "Hi Cammy. What's up?" I asked. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out and shoot a video with me?" He asked. "Of course I will it sounds like fun." I said. "Okay, I'll pick you up and we can have lunch then?" He asked. "Yeah, I'll see you at lunch." I said as we both hung up the phone. I walked to my bathroom and took a shower. I put on my black cage cutout crop top and paired it with black distressed denim shorts. I put on some makeup and let my hair down from my bun.

"Where are you going?" Chloe asked me as I walked to the kitchen to make myself a smoothie. "I'm shooting a video with Cameron for his channel." I informed her. "I didn't know you and Cameron were talking again? When did this happen?" She asked. "He just called me this morning. I mean ever since that accidental kiss we haven't really talked but I guess this is nice so we can be friends and start hanging out again." I explained. "I like Cameron and all but I still ship you with Luke." She teased and I laughed. "Oh shut up Chloe." I said as I sat down on the couch with my smoothie.

There was a knock on the door so I opened it to see Cameron. "Hi Cameron!" Chloe yelled and he laughed. "Hi Chloe. Do you mind if I steal Morgan for a bit?" He asked. "Of course not. You don't have to bring her back." She joked and we laughed. Cameron lead me to his car and we drove off. "How are you Morgs?" He asked. "I'm doing good. Just finished a big project. How about you?" I asked. "I heard about the videos. They were awesome. I've just been doing videos and I think we're going on tour again." He said and I smiled. "That's awesome." I said and we pulled up to a restaurant.

We got our food and decided to get to work on some ideas to film later. "Are you down to do a shoot with me? Like you know act like a couple then say just kidding in the end." He suggested and I laughed. "Omg yes. That would be so funny." I said and he laughed. "So it's settled then we're doing a prank video." He said and I nodded. We finished eating our food and Cameron of course paid like a complete gentleman. We got into his car and started shooting cute little clips in different outfits so that it looks like the clips were taken on different days.

We finally finished filming little videos for the main video. Cameron set up his camera to film the intro and outro.

"Hey everyone. Before we head on to the video you should see the title by now. Yes, I do have a girlfriend and we've been together for six months now and I decided to do something special for our six months of being together. So I compiled up videos of us together and made it into a cute video to celebrate six months together. So let's go on to the video.

(The video consisted of Morgan and Cameron acting like a couple)

"KIDDING!" Cameron and I said in unison. "Did we get you guys?" Cameron asked and I laughed. "I would like you to properly introduce you to Morgan Thorne. If you guys live under a rock and don't know who she is, she is a model and a fashion icon. Anyways, Morgan is just a good friend and no we are not dating. We decided to make this video as a joke and it was so much fun to film. I haven't seen Morgan in a while so it was a nice way to hang out again. There was so much effort in this video to make it look believable." Cameron stated. "It was so much fun though. I hope no one is mad at us. We just thought it would be fun and we did have so much fun filming. If you're not already subscribe to this guy right here and hope you guys had a good laugh. Bye!" I said as we both waved to the camera and shut it off.

"I hope your boyfriend doesn't kill me." Cameron said as he started put away the camera. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "That guy in the band." He said and I laughed. "He's not my boyfriend. He's like one of my best friends." I said and he nodded. "Thanks for filming with me by the way." He said and I smiled. "Of course. It was nice to see you." I said giving him a hug. "I should drop you home now before Chloe kills me." He joked and I laughed.

I got home and no one was home. I decided to post the picture I took with Cameron for my 100 day challenge.

(Attach Photo: Cameron has his arm around Morgan and they were both holding the peace sign)

Day 11: Had so much fun filming with @CameronDallas Hope you guys aren't too mad about the whole joke thing. Cameron is an amazing guy but we're just friends. If you haven't yet subscribe to his channel. He makes funny videos on YouTube. Love you Cammy! It was so good to see you. <3 #100DaysChallenge

I went to check Twitter since I was bored.

CameronDallas: Finally had a day to hangout with the queen @MorganThorne

MorganThorne: @CameronDallas It was nice to finally hang out again. Missed you Cammy!

(fan account): When you want a joke to be reality @CameronDallas @MorganThorne

(fan account): As much as I shipped @MorganThorne with Luke I think she's better off with @CameronDallas

(fan account): Their video seemed so legit. What if they were actually dating? @CameronDallas @MorganThorne

Luke5SOS: I admit I'm jealous.

To Luke: Hey BAE <3

From Luke: I think you sent your message to the wrong person.

To Luke: No, I meant to send it to you Luke Robert Hemmings

From Luke: Oh. Hello.

To Luke: What's wrong?

From Luke: Nothing.

To Luke: Okay.

From Luke: Okay

To Luke: Don't be like this please.

From Luke: Be like what?

To Luke: Act like you don't want to talk to me. You're going to make me cry :'(

From Luke: Don't cry babe.

To Luke: Then stop.

From Luke: Okay I'll stop.

From Luke: I'm sorry.

To Luke: Check my last tweet.

MorganThorne: You still and always will have me.