Day Twenty Eight

I put on a white crop shirt under short denim overalls. I paired with my white converse and put on some minimal makeup. I grabbed my purse and walked to Meghan's room. "Come in." She said after I knocked on the door. "You going to work today?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm going in early so I can finish a little bit earlier." I informed her. "What are you doing after?" She asked. "I'm sort of picking up Luke from the airport." I said slowly and her eyes opened wide. "Are you serious?" She asked shocked. "Yeah, we're just going to talk and stuff I guess." I said. "Hope that works out." She said giving me a hug and I agreed. I walked out of the house and into my car. I drove off listening to Amnesia by the boys.

I got to the office and sat down on my desk. I looked at my sketch pad and started sketching some design that I've thought about last night. After being able to sketch a bit of designs I grabbed my phone and went on Twitter.

Luke5SOS: I'm nervous. I never have been this nervous in my entire life.

Calum5SOS: @Luke5SOS good luck.

CameronDallas: Why can't I just be seen as a friend that is willing to be there for one of his best friends. Why do people always assume I have another agenda in mind.

TrulyMorganT: @CameronDallas because they don't know our friendship. You're the best guy friend a girl can ever ask for. Don't let what they say get to you. Love you Cammy

TrulyMorganT: All I know right now is that I'm not capable of giving us up.

I turned in my designs and talked about what fabric and material I wanted to use for each one. My line was coming along great and I'm so proud of it so far. I finished up at the office and headed back in the car. I called Cameron. "Hey queen." Cameron joked and I laughed. "Cammy, I'm going to see Luke tonight." I said. "How do you feel about that?" He asked. "Honestly, I can't say that I'm not happy. I admit that he made a mistake but I want to forgive him." I said. "Don't beat yourself up for wanting to forgive Luke. Just take care of your heart but if your heart wants to be with Luke then so be it." He advised and I smiled. "Thanks Cam." I said. "No problem. I'm always here for you." He said and smiled. "Love you." I said and he said I love you too and we hung up the phone.

My phone buzzed and I saw a message from Luke.

From Luke: Hope you're having a good day. See you later :)

To Luke: Hope your flight is going well. I will see you later :)

From Luke: We're landing in a little bit and internet will shut off soon.

To Luke: Alright. I'll see you in a little bit. I'm just going to get food the drive to the airport.

I got myself chipotle and ate in the car because I didn't want anyone to spot me. I told Meghan that Luke was staying over at ours until he has to go back to Australia and she understood. She's actually excited to meet him and I couldn't be happier. That led me to thinking if I should talk to Chloe. If things work out with Luke I need to talk to Chloe and apologize for being a dumb friend. I finished eating and headed off to the airport.

I parked my car and headed inside the airport. The airport wasn't crowded just because it wasn't planned that Luke would come. I sat down and waited until the door opened and there walked out Luke. He pushed his cart towards me and I ran towards him giving him a hug. "I missed you." He said and I nodded. "I missed you too." I said back and he kissed my forehead. "We should get going before anyone spots us." I told him and he agreed. I led him to my car and we put his luggage in the trunk of my car and we sat in.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. "Nope, just a bit tired." He said and I nodded. "We can go home and you can take a nap if you want." I said and he just kept silent. "How's your music?" I asked. "It's good. We just finished writing all the songs and now we're just feelings ourselves through each song." He explained and I nodded. "How have you been doing?" He asked. "Been designing some clothes for my line. I'm excited to launch it." I said and he smiled. "I love how you're so passionate with what you do." He said. "I love how you're so into your music and how much you care to make your fans happy." I said and he smiled. "They were upset with me because of the whole relationship thing. They said I lost the best thing in my life and I completely agree." He informed me. "I love your fans." I said and he smiled.

We arrived the house and I helped Luke grab his bags into the house. "Why hello." Meghan said eying Luke. "Hey, you must be Meghan." Luke said handing out his hand for her to shake. She shook it and smiled. "You are correct. I'm pretty sure you are Luke." She joked and Luke cracked a smile. "I approve of you staying in this house but once you hurt Morgan again you are getting kicked out." She warned. "Of course. I won't ever hurt Morgan ever again." He said and Meghan nodded. We walked into my room and Luke laid on the bed. "Are you too tired to get dressed?" I joked and he nodded. I grabbed one of his sweats from his bag and sat down on my bed. I unbuttoned his jeans and his eyes shot open making me laugh. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked. "Well you said you were too lazy to dress for bed so I'm doing it for you." I teased. I carried on with what I was doing making him groan. He hid his boner with his hand making me laugh. He grabbed his sweats and put it on. I took off his shirt and smiled. "Ready for bed?" I asked and he glared at me. "What?" I asked innocently. "Aren't you getting ready for bed?" He asked smirking. He took off my shirt and stared at me. I shot him a glare and put on on his shirt. I took off my shorts and cuddled with Luke.

"I missed this." I said and Luke smiled. "I want to apologize again." He started and I shut him up by kissing him. "Luke, I love you. You made a mistake I know that but I want to forgive you. I choose to forgive you." I said slowly and he smiled. "I hate being away from you. I was a dick because I let a girl talk me into cheating. I just missed you so much and I hate being away from you." He said and I nodded. "Luke, I hate being away form you too. Just don't do anything like that ever again." I said and he nodded kissing me. "Let's get some sleep." I said and he nodded.

(Attach Photo: Luke and Morgan's hands intertwined.)

Day 28: I know I'm going to upset a lot of people but honestly I don't live on this planet to please everyone because that's not possible. I'm here to live and love my life. I'm here to make my fans happy but I know not everyone can understand. Sometimes a person is worth fighting for and when you have someone like that don't ever give up without trying your hardest to work things out. I love you, Luke. @LukeHemmings

To Chloe: We need to talk. I miss you so much. I'm sorry.

From Chloe: Come over tomorrow. I miss you too!

Luke wrapped his arm around my waist. "Let's go to sleep. Get off your phone." He mumbled making me giggle. "I just texted Chloe because I miss her." I said and his eyes opened. "She misses you a lot. She hates me for ruining our relationship and your friendship." He said. "We'll make things right." I told him and he smiled. "I don't know what I did to deserve someone as great as you." He said and I laughed. "It had to do something with you being in my favorite band and being famous." I joked and he stuck his tongue out at me. "I'm kidding. I would still love you even if you are not famous and can't sing to save your life." I joked and he laughed. "I would still love you even if you weren't a freaking gorgeous model but you being that is just a plus to your personality." He teased and I gave him a kiss on the lips. "I love you Morgan." He said smiling. I kissed him. "I love you too Luke Hemmings." I said and we kissed once more before heading to bed.