Day Twenty-One

I woke up to people talking outside of our tent. I looked to see that Chloe and Lauren were still sleeping. I quietly got up and got out of the tent to see that Kian and JC were cooking grilling breakfast. "What time did you guys get up to catch these?" I asked pointing to the fish. "Around 6." JC answered. I sat down on a rock watching them grill. "I can't believe how far you've come Morgs." JC said and I laughed. "It's a dream come true." I said. "You deserve it though." Kian said smiling. "Thanks guys." I said giving them both a hug. "I missed hanging out with you guys." I admitted. "I know we miss you too." Kian said.

"I small breakfast." Alex said coming out of the tent along with Lauren and Chloe. "So what's the plan today?" I asked as we all started to eat our breakfast. "We are going on a hike and swim." Kian said and we all cheered. We all finished eating and changed our clothes. I was wearing a bikini under my crop tank and Nike shorts. "Are you guys ready?" JC asked and we all chorused a yes.

The hike was tiring but it was worth it. Everything looked so amazing and we had so much fun. JJ took a picture of us with his camera. There was so much fun shots of us jumping into the water. I asked JJ to send me a picture for me to post on my Instagram. Within a couple of hours we were all changing into our dry clothes and heading inside the trailer to go home. We finally got to check our phones and I had a bunch of texts, calls and twitter mentions.

From Luke: I tried calling you. We landed. Love you.

From Luke: I don't know where you are but I tried calling and texting you. I'm at the hotel now with the boys.

From Luke: I'm at the studio now recording some stuff. Still don't know where you are.

From Luke: Saw your Instagram post. I guess your out camping.

Luke5SOS: After a long flight we are finally back Australia. Did you miss us?

Luke5SOS: Working on a bunch of songs for the next album. Hope you guys will love it!

(Fan account): First Cameron and now Kian. Are you really trying to get Luke jealous @MorganThorne ?

(Fan account): @Luke5SOS deserves a girlfriend who aren't around other guys 24/7.

(Fan account): When Luke is away @MorganThorne jumps to the next guy she sees.

I couldn't help but tear and before I tried hiding it Lauren noticed. "Babe, what's wrong?" Lauren asked. Chloe and everyone else was asleep. I gave her my phone and she read the mean tweets that were sent to me and she looked furious. "Don't mind all the hate babe. They're not in the position to make assumptions. Just don't listen to them." She said comforting me. She gave me back her phone and I decided to take a nap. I wasn't really in the mood to explain to Luke everything.

I woke up and checked my twitter again. I saw Lauren and Kian's tweet.

(Attach Photo: A note that Lauren screen shot that says)

LaurDIY: I just wanted to address something important to everyone. As people who are watched by other people for a living there are only a little bit of our lives that you actually see. I don't get how people can make assumptions when all they see are photos or videos of us. I'm so disappointed at people who are sending my girl Morgan hate. She has done nothing wrong and it just makes me frustrated when she posts a photo on Instagram and everyone decided to 'thinking' they know what's going on in the picture or in her life in general. She is dating Luke Hemmings from 5SOS and that's that. She is not cheating nor doing anything wrong. Her picture with Kian is a simple friendly photo of their friendship on Kian's birthday which doesn't really concern any of you. I'm very protective of my friends and when people hurt them I tend to speak up. Morgan is a beautiful person inside and out and that is why she is loved by so many. So people who are making assumptions quit it before you wreck yourself.

KianLawley: I don't get how you some of you guys can jump to conclusions about a simple friendly picture. @MorganThorne has been one of my good friends for almost two years and that is that. Stop with the hate towards her.

I decided to tweet everyone because they were sleeping.

MorganThorne: @LaurDIY you are an amazing friend and thank you so much for the tweet. Love you Lauren! <3

MorganThorne: @KianLawley thanks Kiki. I'm so glad we're friends. <3

MorganThorne: Know the facts before you run your mouths.

We finally made it to Kian's house and everyone said their goodbyes. "We need to hang out before you head back to Toronto." I told Lauren and she agreed. We gave her a big hug and moved on to hugging the boys as well. "Sorry for the trouble." Kian said shyly. "Don't worry about it Kian. It comes with the job I guess and I have to get used to it." I said and he nodded. "If anything else bothers you I'm just here if you want to talk it out." He said and I nodded. I gave a hug and headed inside the car.

"I can't believe the BS that's going on." Chloe huffed. "I know now why you don't have Twitter." I told her and she laughed. "Dear, social media is great and all but sometimes it just depresses people especially if you're someone who let's other people's words get to you." She said and I nodded. "Don't worry about it though. As long as you and Luke know the truth about your relationship nothing else should matter." She assured me and I nodded.

I ran to my room and got on my phone. I called Luke on FaceTime. After a couple of rings his video opened. "Hey princess." He said smiling at me. "Hi Luke." I said giving him a small smile. "I'm sorry about not being able to text you. We all couldn't use our phones until we were on the ride home from a campout." I explained. "Oh that explains everything." He said chuckling. "Are you mad at me?" I asked. "Of course not. I trust you Morgan. Besides, we were so tired from the flight and we were so busy with writing and recording." He explained and I nodded. "I miss you though." He said and I smiled. "I miss you too Luke. It's so different without you being close to me." I sighed. "I know. It's only a month." He reminded me. "Morgan?" He asked and I looked at him. "I want you to stay strong okay? Promise me that no matter what people say on social media or anywhere as long as we know the truth don't let them ruin our relationship." He said and I nodded. "I promise. It's just you Luke and I promise to be loyal and keep our relationship going strong no matter what's thrown at us." I said and he smiled. "I promise to take care of you and make you smile no matter how far I am from you." He said and smiled. "I have to go and do more work stuff." He said and I nodded. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." He said blowing me a kiss and hanging up.

Luke5SOS: FaceTimed my princess. Missing her badly. I love you @MorganThorne

MorganThorne: I miss you more now @Luke5SOS I love you too <3

(Attach Photo: Morgan with her friends before jumping to the water)

Day 21: Every girl deserves friends that will always be there for her no matter what. I'm so thankful for these individuals. We had so much fun on this last minute trip to celebrate Kian's birthday. We all had a blast. Thanks friends <3 #100DaysChallenge