Day Forty Three

I woke up to Jaxon looking at me. "Good morning beautiful." He greeted and I smiled. "I don't know when you calling me beautiful will get old." I said and he laughed. "I hope it doesn't because I'll never stop calling you beautiful." He said and I smiled. "Lexi called and she told me to tell you to call her right when you wake up. It's important she says." He said and I nodded.

I got up and dialed her number. "Hello?" She answered her phone. "Lexi, it's Morgan. Your brother told me that you needed to talk to me." I informed her. "Morgan! Yes, I have a huge favor to ask and I know it's so last minute." She said. "What is it?" I asked. "Well, I have a school project and today is my only free day to actually work on it." She informed me. "Okay? Did you need my help?" I asked. "Well, it's for my photography class. We were assigned to do a photoshoot that meant a lot to us and it was timing that Jaxon is home from leave..." She began. "Continue." I said. "Well, can you do a photoshoot with my brother? It's going to be like a marine and his girlfriend kind of photoshoot. I know you guys aren't actually together but for the sake of my grade can you please do the shoot with him?" She asked finally. "I don't know why you're so nervous to ask me of course I'll do it. Anything to help." I said and she cheered. "Thanks Morgan! Well, can we do noon so that you won't be that cold to shoot in a dress?" She asked. "Of course. Just come by Jaxon's house and I'll get ready how you want me to get ready." I suggested and she agreed.

"Are you informed about the festivities for today?" I asked. "Yeah, she asked me but I told her she has to ask you first if that's alright." He said. "It's weird. I never seen you in your uniform in person." I said and he laughed. "It's no difference in pictures to be honest." He said. "Well, I'm going to go shower and prep up before your sister goes crazy on me later." I joked and he laughed. "Well, all I have to do is shower. So I'll see you downstairs." He said walking into his bathroom.

I took a shower to clean myself up. I got out of the bathroom in my robe to see Lexi was already there with her team. "Lexi, this seems all so professional." I joked and she laughed. "They're my friends. The class required us to have a team so this Grace she will be doing your makeup, Sarah she will be doing your hair, and we all picked out a dress for you." She introduced me to the girls and I waved at them. Lexi brought out a long mauve lace backless long sleeved dress and it was gorgeous. "Who owns this dress?" I asked. "Well, remember Jaxon asking Tori Kelly to the ball thing?" Lexi asked and I nodded. "Is this the dress she wore?" I asked. "No, Jaxon actually bought this dress for you. He was going to ask you but he found out that you had a boyfriend at the time." She explained and I was shocked and speechless.

I sat down while the two girls did my makeup and hair. I still couldn't wrap my head about Jaxon asking me to the ball and the dress. "It's time to get you in that dress." Lexi said and I smiled. I put on the dress and it fit perfectly. "Perfect." Lexi admired. "The dress is perfect on you, Morgan." Grace said and Sarah agreed. There was knock on the door and Lexi opened it to see Jaxon in his uniform. We stared at each other until Lexi coughed. "You look beautiful." Jaxon finally spoke. "You look handsome." I said and the girls giggled. "Shall we take the photos now?" Lexi suggested jokingly and we all nodded and walked outside.

First Pose: Jaxon carrying Morgan by the waist and her arms are around his neck and her legs are popped. Their foreheads touching and they're smiling at each other.

Second Pose: Morgan laying down on a white thick blanket on the snow with her hands around Jaxon's face as he is on the other side doing a push up to kiss her.

Third Pose: A close up of Jaxon giving Morgan a kiss on the forehead as she pulls on his dog tag smiling.

Fourth Pose: Morgan and Jaxon are facing each other and she tiptoes smiling at Jaxon with her arms around his neck and his arms around her waist.

Fifth Pose: Jaxon leaning down kissing Morgan who was wearing his hat and Jaxon's dog tag was wrapped around her hand which was on Jaxon's face while they kiss.

"Were you okay with that kissing photo?" Jaxon asked nervous. "Of course I am B. I mean I would have stopped you if I minded." I told him and he sighed in relief. "The pictures look amazing Lex." Jaxon told his sister as we stared at the pictures on the laptop screen. "I'm pretty sure you will get a high grade." I told her and she nodded. "Of course she will since she took pictures of us." Jaxon joked and the girls laughed. "Thank you guys again for doing this. I know it's all last minute." Lexi said and I stopped her. "Lexi, it's not a problem. We're just happy to help." I assured her. "I'll send you a copy of the photos once my teacher gives us the approval that the photos can be shared online." She informed us and we both nodded. "But I can post a photo that was behind the scenes right for my Instagram?" I asked. "Of course. Any photos can be posted just as long as it's not the one's I'm turning in to my teacher." She said and I nodded.

(Attach Photo: Jaxon wearing his uniform, Morgan wearing the dress, and Lexi holding up her camera)

Day 43: Unexpected photoshoot with Jaxon and his amazing sister was our photographer. I always knew Lexi had a passion for photography and I'm glad that she's going through with it. This by the way is only for a school project even though the photos look like their for professional purposes. I hope you get a good grade because the photos were amazing and lovely. Photos up soon by the one and only (Lexi's Instagram) <3 #100DaysChallenge

(Attach Photo: Jaxon and Morgan behind the scenes getting ready for the photoshoot.)

(Lexi's Instagram): Did a shoot today with my brother and the one and only @MorganThorne Photos will be up soon after I get my grade for my photography class! Here's a sneak peak of them getting ready. They were so fun to work with and their chemistry is so natural making it was easy for me to take lovely photos. Thanks Jaxon and Morgan for helping me out! Love you both!

The girls left after the photoshoot leaving me and Jaxon on the couch sitting lazily together in silence. "Lexi told me about the dress." I said and he looked at me. "What about it?" He asked. "How you got it for me for the ball." I explained. "Yeah, crazy right?" He asked. "I wish you still reached out to me." I said and he sighed. "Morgan, you had a boyfriend. I respected that." He said. "But it would still have been nice to hear from you." I said. "Well, we're talking right now and we live under one roof for a year." He stated making me laugh. "I guess things just have a silly way of working out." I said and he nodded in agreement.

"How about we take a formal picture?" I suggested getting up from the couch setting up my camera on timer. We picked a blank wall and posed like a prom couple. After taking the picture we both laughed and the camera took another photo.

TrulyMorganT: I'm a lost for words when it comes to how special this guy is to me and how much it means to have him back in my life. Love you so much, B. <3 (Attach Photo: Jaxon and Morgan doing the prom pose then the second photo them laughing at each other.)

Luke5SOS: At least I know she's happy and that's all that matters.

"Are you going to sleep in my room again tonight?" Jaxon asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "If you don't mind?" I asked and he laughed. "Sleeping next to a beautiful girl? Why would I mind?" He joked making me laugh. "Let's go?" I asked and he nodded. We walked upstairs to his room. "I'll be back just going to wash up and change into something more comfortable." I informed him and he nodded.

After washing up and changing into a tank top and sweats I walked back to Jaxon's room to see him already in bed on his phone. Once he saw me he put his phone on the night stand and patted the spot next to him. "You can use your phone." I said laying next to him and he cuddled me in his chest and I smiled. "This is my happy place." I said and he kissed my head. "Mine too. I'd rather pay attention to you than be on my phone." He said. "So we have to pick up your family tomorrow from the airport." Jaxon said and I nodded. "We'll take two cars?" I asked. "I think we should just rent a car for them so we can still ride in the same car." He said and I looked at him. "What? I'm being clingy okay?" He joked and I laughed. "You are being clingy but I don't mind. I'd rather ride with you anyway." I said and he laughed. "See you're clingy too." He teased and I laughed. "Goodnight, beautiful." He said kissing my forehead. "Goodnight B." I said cuddling to him as we both fell asleep.