Day Twenty Five

"Good morning." I said coming out of Meghan's guest room. "Morning Meghan." I told her as I sat down on the chair. "How are you feeling?" She asked. "Crappy." I mumbled and she sighed. She gave me a hug for comfort. "Thank you again for letting me stay the night." I told her. "Morgan you know you can come to me for anything. Anyways, I was already preparing to move into a house. There's a lot of room for just me. Did you want to move in with me?" She offered. "Oh my gosh yes!" I squealed and she laughed. "A moving truck is coming today did you want to move some of your stuff too?" She asked. "I guess just stuff in my room. I'm not going to take any other furniture from the house." I said and she nodded. "I have to call work real quick to say I won't be coming in today." I said and she nodded.

I grabbed my phone seeing tons of messages and calls from Luke and everyone else. I called Tori. "Hey babe." She greeted. "Tori, I'm not going to be able to make it today. I'm in the process of moving to a new house today." I said. "You're moving?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm moving in with Meghan." I said hoping she won't question me further. "Sounds nice. Alright, I'll see you when you're all settled. Take your time." She said and I thanked her.

"Do you think it's drastic to change my number?" I asked Meghan. "If you can't handle it then I don't see why not." She said and I nodded. "We'll go to the house so you can see it then we'll get your number changed." She said and I nodded. "Let's go get ready." She said. I walked to the guest room and took a shower and got ready. I decided to wear a white crop top, gray sweatpants and white converse. I dried off my hair and out minimal makeup on. I headed out to see Meghan waiting for me.

"Ready?" She asked and I nodded. We first headed off to get my number changed. We got out of the car and headed in. "How can I help you?" A lady asked. "I just want to get my number changed." I said and she nodded leading me to her computer. Long story short I got my number changed, thanked her and then left with Meghan. "It's a bit of a drive. I guess you should let people know your number." She suggested and I nodded grabbing my phone.

To Meghan, Aspyn, Lauren, Paige, Tori, Cameron, Kian, and everyone else (except 5SOS boys, Chloe, Piper and Ally): Changed my number. Love you guys! -Morgan Thorne

"Here we are." Meghan said and we pulled onto the driveway and I saw a beautiful house. We got out of the car and headed inside where it was empty. There were four bedrooms all in all. There's so much space for the both of us. "Do you like it so far?" She asked and I nodded. "Let's go out back." She said and I followed her. There was a pool and a jacuzzi. It had a big garden as well. "I love it." I said and she smiled. "Welcome home to us." She said and I laughed.

"The moving truck is on the way did you want to meet him at your house to get some of your stuff?" Meghan asked. "Yeah, that sounds good." I told her as we headed back to her car. "Is Chloe going to be there?" She asked. "I'm not sure. She's probably at work." I said and she nodded. After the drive she parked at the side of the street and we saw the moving truck was there. I opened the door to the house and luckily Chloe wasn't there. It would have been harder to do this while she was here. I decided to write a note while the movers grab everything inside my room.

Dearest Chloe,

I'm sorry it had to be this way. I love you. I'm sorry I have to stay away. I'm too emotional to deal with anything that involves Luke and I just want to distance myself for a while. I love you Chloe. You'll forever be one of my best friends. Maybe one day we can be friends again but for now I hope you stay happy and always know that I love you.

Love, Morgan

"That's all that." Meghan said and I nodded. I put the note on the fridge and headed out of the house leaving the key near the note. "On to my old apartment and into the new house!" Meghan cheered and I laughed along with her. "You know things will get better Morgs." She said giving me a side hug as I admired my old house. "I know. Let's go." I said and she nodded.

I helped Morgan sort out last minute things in her room and she said goodbye to her old apartment. "Why don't we have friends over?" She asked and I laughed. "We're just barely settled in but that sounds like an amazing idea." I said and she laughed as well. "So I'll text out the invites." She said and I headed inside my own car. We both got out of the driveway and headed to the new house.

I told Meghan that I would stop by the store to grab some drinks and chips to snack on. I parked my car and headed towards the entrance of the drover store. I grabbed drinks and chips and headed to the counter. "Morgan Thorne!" A girl yelled as I was paying the cashier. "Hey." I said and she gave me a hug. "I'm a huge fan." She said and I giggled. "Do you want a picture?" I asked and she nodded. We took a picture and she ran off with her parents.

I got to the new house and Meghan's car was parked outside. I parked my car and headed inside with the groceries. "Meghan!" I yelled. "I'm ordering pizza." She yelled back and I laughed. I put the drinks in the fridge and the chips on the table. "People should be arriving soon." Meghan informed me and I nodded. I headed inside my room and changed into a black lace crop tank with black high waisted shorts. I put on some flip flops and did a little bit of makeup. I headed to Meghan's room to see her changed as well. The doorbell rang and I rushed to get the door. I opened it to see Cameron with Aaron. "I'm glad you guys can make it." I said greeting them both with a hug. "Of course I'll be here." Cameron said smiling. I let them in.

Within a couple of more minutes the house was packed with our friends and Cameron gave Meghan and me a banner as a gift.

(Attach Photo: Morgan and Meghan holding up a banner saying 'Welcome to your new Home')

Day 25: Moved in to a new house. So grateful for everything I have in life including one of my best friends @MeghanRienks because of her I can say that we are sharing such a beautiful house. I can't wait to make new memories. Cheers to a new beginning! <3 #100DaysChallenge

"Let's take a picture." Cameron said and Aaron grabbed Cam's phone and took a picture of us.

CameronDallas: Celebrating with the beautiful queen @TrulyMorganT (Attach Photo: Cameron hugging Morgan from behind and they're smiling at the camera.)

TrulyMorganT: Thank you for your never ending support and love @CameronDallas (Attach Photo: Morgan riding on Cameron's back)

Of course I got hate from Luke's fans but honestly I'm too angry to even care and bother. I'm not going to explain myself. I scrolled through Twitter and I got a mention. I forgot to block Luke on Twitter.

LukeHemmings: Stop hating on @trulyMorganT We are broken up and it was my fault. So stop criticizing her for everything she is doing. I'm at fault.