Day Fifty Two

I woke up to the smell of breakfast making me instantly get out of bed. I walked out of the room to see Jax and Dylan cooking and laughing. "Good morning." I said making Jax turn his head towards me smiling. "Morning beautiful." He said as he went on back to his cooking. I sat on the bar stool and watched them bond making me smile. "What are our plans today?" I asked Meghan seeing her come out of her room. "We got invited to go to a club tonight." Meghan informed me. "Sounds fun!" I cheered. Jaxon and Dylan finished with breakfast and gave us a plate.

After breakfast everyone decided to go on a hike. I decided to just wash up and change. I put on a navy blue bikini and over it a black crop top and gym shorts. I put on my black Nike shoes and tied my hair into a high pony. I packed up a big water bottle and made sure Jax packed one too. I saw Jax change into a tank top and his gym shorts also wearing a pair of black Nike shoes. "I got your water and a change of clothes." I said handing him the bag. "Thanks baby." He said making me blush. He kissed my cheek and we walked out of the room hand in hand.

We all started with the hike. "So we're getting a straight flight from here to Los Angeles. How about you guys?" Meghan asked. "We have a flight to Chicago then Los Angeles the next day. I have a bit of packing and all that good stuff before coming over." I informed them. "Cameron has been dying to meet the new guy." Meghan smirked. "Well, tell him don't worry his little pretty head. We will meet up with him." I said laughing a bit. "Who's Cameron?" Jax asked. "Not a threat. He's one of Morgan's close friends back in Los Angeles." Aspyn answered for me. "He shouldn't be threatened by anyone I mean I'm pretty sure he has Morgan locked down." Alex joked and everyone laughed.

"Why do I feel so out of shape?" Meghan asked making the girls laugh. "Because you're always at the house." I said and she stuck her tongue out at me like a child. "Children settle down." Dylan joked. "So we all agreed to go to the club tonight?" Parker asked and we all agreed. "I feel really out of shape." Meghan dragged on complaining. "I can carry you down babe." Dylan offered making her smile. She jumped on his back and we made our way down to the car.

Within a couple of minutes we were back at the hotel all sweaty and gross. "Late lunch then start getting ready?" I asked everyone and they all agreed. Of course we cleaned up first before we could get lunch because we all reeked. I took a shower and cleaned myself up. I decided to wear a white tank top and denim shorts. Kept it simple since I was coming back to change for the club. I did my makeup and saw Jax coming out of the bathroom in a shirt and shorts. "That hike was a bit tiring." He said yawning. "Maybe you want to take a nap? I'll get you the food if you want." I offered and he shook his head. "I'll be alright. Maybe we shouldn't stay out late tonight." He said making me giggle. "I wasn't planning to babe." I said and he smiled.

We went to a local place and had some lunch. I could feel that waiter staring at me making me feel uncomfortable. "What is it with waiters that they are so addicted to you two." Lauren joked making us laugh. We were about to leave until Jaxon stopped in front of the waiter. "I don't appreciate you staring at my girlfriend." He said defensively making the waiter take a step back since Jax was a lot bigger than him. He grabbed my hand and we all stormed out of the restaurant. "You both need to stop being so attractive." Aspyn teased. "They will make such beautiful babies." Parker cooed making us all laugh at his comment.

We were back at the hotel now getting ready. "Pick an outfit for me." I told Jax and he smiled. He came out with a long sleeved top and baggy sweats making me laugh. "I mean an outfit for the club." I said and he groaned. "But guys will just stare at you." He said. "Well, you have nothing to worry about. They can stare all they want but I'm yours." I assured him and he smiled. He came back with a short black dress that just showed a good amount of skin. "Perfect." I said grabbing it and changing into it while he changes as well. He was wearing a black polo with black jeans and boots. He was also wearing a black leather jacket. I decided to wear my black leather jacket as well. I put on some booties and walked hand in hand with Jaxon out of our room.

We got to the club and we showed our IDs. Jaxon handed me a drink and we went to our booth. He sat next to me and his hand ended up on my lap and rubbing my thigh making me squirm under his touch. "You look beautiful." He whispered in my ear making me smile. "My handsome boy." I whispered back kissing his cheek. "Let's dance!" Aspyn yelled so we all went to the dance floor and danced our asses off. I then felt a pair of hands on my waist but before I freaked out I saw and it was Jaxon. "Mine." He said kissing my neck as we danced. "So touchy tonight." I told him making him smirk.

Jaxon pulled my hand and we went to sit at the booth more like he sat down and he pulled me on to his lap. "Baby." He said rubbing my skin. "Hmm?" I asked. "Sorry for being so touchy." He said. "It's just I want to show these guys that you're already spoken for." He said and I laughed. "Just remember what I told you." I reminded him making him nod his head. "I'm pretty much done for the night." Aspyn said coming towards us and we all agreed. Jaxon and I walked hand in hand out of the club.

As soon as we got in our room Jaxon passed out on the bed. I took off his shoes and his jacket to make him feel more comfortable. I got out of my dress and put on some pajamas. I cleaned up my face and tied my hair in a high ponytail. I grabbed my phone and decided to post my Instagram photo.

(Attach Photo: The squad took a selfie while they were on their hike.)

Day 52: Stay active and live life to the fullest. #100DaysChallenge

I then received a phone call from Tori. "Hello?" I answered. "Morgan, have you seen the pictures of you tonight?" Tori asked. "No why?" I asked. "The pictures are of you sitting on Jaxon's lap..." She said and I groaned. "I'm sorry I know that was inappropriate." I said. "Geez, I am not calling you to scold you on how you're acting with Jax." She said laughing. "My only interest is what are you going to tell your fans." She added making me sigh. I forgot that even when I'm on vacation I am still being watched. I should have been more careful. "I'll talk to Jaxon about it in the morning." I told her and she said her goodbyes and hung up.

I decided to check the pictures and of course that made me google myself making me laugh a bit.

Morgan Thorne partying it up!

Morgan Thorne, the beautiful Instagram 'it' girl has been on vacation and of course pictures will somehow come up. The latest scoop of pictures we received is of Morgan at a night club in Hawaii with none other than Jaxon, 'her rumored boyfriend'. A couple of people recognized her and snapped photos of her. In this one photo the beauty was sitting on Jaxon's lap while they were engaged in a conversation. Are they together or is there no label to this relationship they have?

I sighed and went on to Twitter.

TrulyMorganT: I'm sorry if I upset some of my younger fans with those pictures. I don't mean to show off as a bad influence. I was just having fun with friends while I'm on vacation...

TrulyMorganT: Tonight was so much fun though. Thanks for inviting us (The DJ's twitter)

Luke5SOS: Stop sending so much hate towards both parties.

Luke5SOS: I'm happy and she's happy. Leave it be please.

Luke5SOS: I will always truly care for you. :)