Chapter Four: Party

***Skipping to Friday***

"Have you heard? Ham Sam has fully changed her appearance... She will still look like a ugly pig." Holly says from the side of the class room.

"No she died Niall told me himself." Some girl says.

"It's not like anyone would miss her anyway." Another girl says.

"Just shut up, for fuck sake, she isn't dead, and if she was a lot more people would be sad then if you did you fucking whores." Louis yells standing up and walking out the classroom. I watch him leave and see everyone sitting there stunned by his out burst.

"Mrs can I go after him?" I ask pointing to the door and she nods her head.

"Why bother he is a lost cause anyway, we will probably find him OD on the street tomorrow." Holly replies.

"Just shut up." I sigh shaking my head at her.

I walk out the room and down the hallways trying to find Louis. I don't even know why I am trying to find him, we haven't spoken since Tuesday afternoon when he found out I was Niall's cousin who everyone seems to refer me as Ham Sam. I push open the doors of the school and make my way over to the oval and behind the stands to where Niall and his group go to get high. I've realised Niall has stared drugs, I saw some in his room last night.

***Flash back***

"Hey Niall do you know where my shoe is?" I ask walking into Niall's room. He isn't in it so I decide to check for myself. I look in his cupboard and on his floor and look under his bed where a small box is. I pull it out knowing I shouldn't be snooping but I can't help myself. I open the box and see syringes and some white crystals.

"What do you think you are doing?" Niall asks walking in.

"What is this?" I ask him.

"Nothing now get out." he shouts.

"Niall-"

"I said get out!" He yells and I put the box down and listen to him.

***end of flash back***

"Baby what are you doing here?" Harry asks. I look over at Harry and ignore him, I see Louis leaning against the wall with a cigarette in his mouth. I walk over to him and pull him away from everyone else.

"Here to thank me?" Louis asks his voice flat.

"Thank you? Louis you stood up for me once... you are the reason it started in the beginning!"

"Then why are you here?" Louis asks taking a drag of his smoke.

"To tell you I was right... Because ever since you found out I'm Sam you haven't spoken to me, and I knew that would happen!" I snap and walk away.

***

"Why are you upset?" Laura asks making me look up from painting my nails.

"I'm not." I reply.

"You are, you have a pouty look on your face." She replies.

"I'm seriously fine." I reply with a smile.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Yes, now help me find something to wear." I smile walking to her closet.

"Ok, let's see..." She says tapping her chin and looking at her dresses.

***

"Ok look." Laura shouts and takes her hand away from my eyes. I look into the mirror and smile. I'm wearing brown wedges, that make my legs look longer. The dress ends a few inches before my knee. It is a chocolatey brown and it isn't tight. The sleeves fall to my arms leaving my shoulders and clavicle bare. It has a dark brown belt around the hip that is loosely tied. My hair has been lightly curled and my make up has been put on a bit darker than I wear it at school, showing off my hazel eyes.