Chapter twenty-one: The 1975 Concert

I sit on the couch reading my book as everyone else still sleeps. I can't sleep. I'm too excited. I'm finally going to the 1975 concert. I've been reading for hours and I'm already up to my second book. It's really quite good. So far all I have read is that some woman's family disappeared one day and she has never found out where they went or what happened to them. Maybe they just left her like my parents. I let out a sigh and rest my head on my hand.

If I have a sister just younger than me and my parents left when I was 3 why do I not remember her? No one ever mentioned her.

"Wow you're up early." Jay says and I jump.

"Oh yeah, I couldn't sleep." I reply. I look over at the clock and see it has just passed 6am.

"You excited for the concert?" She asks me.

"Yes very." I smile.

"I just have to ask, are your parents fine with you and Louis sharing a bed?" She questions.

I wouldn't know what my parents would be fine with. They probably wouldn't like it. They look like the people that would hate it.

"Yeah we share a bed occasionally." I reply.

"Oh okay good." She smiles. "Would you like a tea or coffee?"

"No I'm good thanks." I smile politely. She walks out the room and I start reading my book again. I put my earphones in and play talk by the 1975.

***

"She reads." I hear one of Louis' sisters comment. It's now 7:30 and I have been reading for over 2 hours.

"What are you guys doing?" Louis asks.

"She reads." Fizzy says and I look up from my book. I see 5 sets of eyes on me and I shift uncomfortably.

"Leave her be." Louis sighs sitting next to me.

"Hi." I smile taking my earphones out.

"Morning." He replies and pecks my lips. I smile and look over his face. My smile leaves my face when I see his black eye and I sigh. I get up and take my book into Louis' room and put my book on the nightstand. I hear footsteps and turn around and see Louis.

"You have a black eye." I state.

"Yes, we established this last night." He replies.

"We haven't even been here a day and you have a black eye, you are always bruised or bleeding." I state. "I hate it Louis, I hate you getting into fights all the time. You were cut..."

"But I'm fine." He tells me.

"Can you promise not to get into a fight or do anything stupid to get yourself hurt while we are here, especially tonight?" I ask.

"I promise." He says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Thank you." I sigh and he kisses my lips.

***

I look in the mirror and stare at myself. My hair is up in a bun and I'm wearing a long sleeved maroon tight top that falls off the shoulders and a short tight dark blue skirt with flowers on it I have stockings on and some black boots. I fiddle with the bracelet Zayn got me for my birthday and sigh. I look behind me through the mirror and see Louis. He walks over to me and stands behind me. He moves his hands to my hair and takes out my bun then looks at me.

"Much better." He smiles. He is in a denim jacket and a white top with black skinny jeans on. He kisses my shoulder and moves my hair to the other side. He kisses up neck turns me around so he can kiss my lips. He slips in his tongue and I run my hands up his chest. His hands move down to my arse and he pulls me closer to him.