Chapter Thirteen: The Next Morning

I hear my door being open and I continue to watch Criminal Minds. I feel my bed move and I try to ignore Niall's presence.

"Sam." Niall says and I turn the volume up. "Sam please I'm sorry." Niall apologises and I pause the episode. I turn my head and look at him.

"Get out." I tell him.

"Sam..." He sighs.

"Just get out." I say. He sighs and gets up and walks out my room. I continue my episode and wipe away a few tears that have fallen from my eyes.

***

My phone rings disrupting me from watching another episode of criminal minds. I look at who is calling and see its Louis. I decline the call and continue my show. A few moments later I hear a door open and close and I look away from my TV and see Louis standing against the door to my balcony.

"You really should lock this door." Louis tells me as I pause the episode.

"I thought my not answering the phone was a big enough hint." I sigh. "Obviously it wasn't, now to make it easier for you to understand... I don't want you here so get out and leave me alone." I say to him and he walks over to my bed.

"As much as I would love to decline your offer, I cannot." Louis says sitting down next to me. "You see you need to practise this fucking awful script as much as I do." Louis says throwing the Romeo and Juliet book onto the bed next to me.

"We still have a few weeks we can skip today." I tell him.

"I'm not the one who needs the marks." Louis says and I turn my gaze from the book to him. "Okay I might need it a little." He says.

"I'm not in the mood to act out my love." I tell him.

"Fine, but when Jake and all his friends are laughing at us when we are acting it out we will both know it's not me they are laughing at." Louis says and picks up his book.

"They would be doing it anyway." I tell him.

"You know what... You're coming with me." Louis says grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of bed.

"Louis stop." I say trying to pull away from him.

"No, you're not sitting in here all day being a sook." Louis tells me and tightens his grip on my wrist. He walks to my wardrobe and throws some clothes at me.

"I'm not being a sook, I just don't want to spend my day with a fucking drug addict who fucked up my life and made everyone pick on me and hate me for most of my life." I snap at him and throw my clothes on the ground.

"Swearing isn't very attractive baby." Louis tells me.

"I'm not your baby." I tell him.

"Just get dressed." Louis says grabbing my clothes and handing them to me. I look at what he picked out and roll my eyes.

"Well are you going to leave?" I ask. He rolls his eyes and walks out to my balcony.

I close my blinds and take off my top and get into another pair of clothes, not the ones Louis picked out. I put on a grey jumper and some skinny jeans. I walk out to my balcony and see Louis with a cigarette in his mouth. His eyes scan my appearance and I cross my arms.

"I'm pretty sure that's not what I picked out." Louis says, I don't say anything and Louis lends me his hand and I shrug it off.

I climb down the tree and start walking to Louis' bike. Louis gets on the bike and I get on after him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"You all good?" Louis asks and I can feel his torso move as he breathes in and out.

"Sure." I reply and he starts the bike up. He starts driving and and I hold on tighter to him. We stop driving when we get to his one of his houses. I've never really seen it during the day. I have only been here the one time, when I went to my first party.