Chapter Twenty-Eight: Date Night

It's been a few days since Laura left the hospital and she is now in bed rest for a few weeks. Niall and I have been alternating days to look after her. Louis is getting better though I know his wound still gives him a little grief.

Today is his first day back at school. He's not too thrilled about school but it will be nice to see him more, and to see him out of the house.

I sit at my table and Marcel sits down. He's honestly really out of the loop and I feel bad but I know the whole Laura business is her business to tell.

"Laura still away?" He asks and I nod my head.

"Yeah, she should be back in a few weeks." I reply. I watch as Louis walks in the school yard. Fuck he's hot. He has his leather jacket over his uniform and his piercings are in. His hair is pushed out of his face and his sunnies are on.

He walks over to me and he kisses my lips. He smiles at me and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Why are you so happy?" I ask.

"Because my little Juliet, I was reminded of football training." He smiles and I frown.

"No." I tell him.

"I'm fine." He reassures me.

"You could hardly get out of the car." I tell him and he sits down next to me.

"My little Juliet, I'll be fine." He replies and kisses my lips again. "Plus I'm the captain so I have to go." He replies.

"I thought Jake was captain." I replied.

"He was, but he's having a bit of a break from football." He replies and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"I'm hurt you believe I would harm someone for the benefit of myself." He smiles. "But, he broke his leg in some freak accident."

"Louis." I frown and he pecks my lips.

"I'm only kidding, he quit." He replies.

"Why would he do that?" I ask.

"He joined another team." He replies unfazed.

"Why?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I don't know, I have been off sick and the gossip I've been receiving has been rather dull." He replies and I slap his chest and he smiles.

"Louis you're back." Georgia says and I look over at my sister. Her skirt is pulled up high so it's just covering her arse and her top is way to small for her.

"Yes." Louis replies. I watch as she bends down and whispers something in his ear and his facial expression doesn't change.

"Well bye." She says with a smile and bites her bottom lip.

"What was that?" I ask as she walks away.

"I seem to be a real eye catcher for the Stevens girls." He smirks.

"She hit on you?" I ask.

"And asked for drugs." He replies unfazed. I let out a sigh and turn to Marcel who is staring at the table.

"Got any plans for the weekend?" I ask Marcel.

"Nope." He replies.

"Well I think we should all do something, you, Laura, Niall, Liam, Louis and I." I say and Louis chuckles.

"Baby that's never going to happen." Louis tells me.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because I'm Harry's brother and since they don't associate with Harry anymore they won't associate with his family either." Marcel answers.