Chapter 29

Shoutout to Tamarasophie27 bc she's amazing♡ go check out her new story The Beautiful Demon because its ace

Lori as Lucy Hale me thinks :)

Happy readings!

______________________

I scanned through my wardrobe to see my different varieties of clothes. I stopped for a second when my hand brushed the silky material of my purple dress, but continued flicking through as I thought that would be too nice for tonight.

I sounded like such a snob but it was true, the prom like dress was by far my favourite and I'd hate myself if I dropped spaghetti on it or something.

Having no luck, I decided to ask Katy who was basically 'that person who choses the clothes for models' in our house. Even Liz went to her for advice! I walked out of my bedroom and down the hallway to where Katy's wooden door was. I knocked on the door and it opened to reveal Katy holding a curling iron and her hair in perfect curls. This girl is 13! How was she such a model?

"Come to seek advice?" She asked and I nodded sheepishly. She laughed and grabbed my hand, dragging me back to my room. She walked over to my wardrobe and began shuffling through my clothes. Bored I check my social media and stuff until I heard someone clear their throat. Katy stood in front of me holding some items of clothing.

"Go try these on then show me." She said whilst handing me the clothes and showing me the way to my en suite. Nodding, I shut the door behind me, face my mirror and strip out of my clothes and put the new ones one, which I didn't even realised I owned. There was a pair of black skinny skinny jeans which had rips in but it wasn't the kind of rips which show a lot of flesh, more like the rips which show all the elasticy parts with only a bit of leg peeping through, and a dark red longsleeved cotton shirt.

It did look good, the colours went very well together. I stepped out the bathroom to where Katy was texting, on my phone.

"Uh what are you doing?" I asked and looked at who she was texting. I wasn't going to go all bat shit crazy like stereotypical girls would, because Katy was my sister and I trusted her.

"Your boyfriend is asking of you." She said and handed me my phone back. There was indeed a text from him and a half written reply from Katy.

"Well, anyway I'll get that in a min. How do I look?" I asked and gave a spin.

"Well because I picked it out you look fabulous." She said and left my room. I rolled my eyes and pulled my hair out of my pony tail and let my almost straight hair fall to my waist. My hair was naturally straight so I didn't bother getting out the straightners to tame the few waves which lay on the underside of my hair.

I grabbed my phone to see what the boyfriend wanted.

From Lucas:
Wanna go out to the cinema tomorrow? xxx

To Lucas:
Sure, what we watching and what time? xxx

From Lucas:
We could go see Jurassic World, unless you're afraid if the big bad dinos ;) xxx

To Lucas:
Psshh yeah right! I'm down for that :) xxx

From Lucas:
Cool! I'll come to yours at 3pm and we can catch the bus? xxx

To Lucas:
I'll be waiting :P xxx

"You really have your boyfriend saved as his own name?" A voice said from behind me which scared me and made me drop my phone. Luckily I was standing by my bed so that's where my phone laded. I turned around to see George was peeking over my shoulder.