Chapters 1-30 recap

GUYS GUESS WHOS BACK AFTER A 2 YEAR ABSENCE!

I'm 100% utterly, truly sorry for why I've been gone, I don't know why I lost interest in this story but no I'm back and back for good. Here's a short recap of EVERY chapter in case you guys have forgotten and chapter 31 will be coming soon

Update of what has happened in each chapter so far

Prologue – introduction to Christie and her family, dad – William Harris, mum – Selena Harris. William became ill while Christie was 7, he died 3 months after. Selena seemed unaffected by his death and continued to treat Christie coldly. Christie had one friend in school called Grace, she moved to Australia 2 years after and Selena cut off all communication between the two. 4 years later at age 11 she returned home after visiting her father's grave to find Selena walking out the house with a suitcase where she explains she's leaving Christie.

Chapter 1 – Christie – 16, waist length chestnut brown hair with left side fringe, indigo blue eyes, 5'7" height. She is invisible in school, doesn't talk much, and has no friends. Works down at the local library every day after school and on weekends, which is run by an old lady called Mrs Holland, she has a jack Russell called Twinkie. At school Christie bumps into a guy and is suddenly taken aback by his identical indigo blue eyes to hers. Aaron – 18, 6'2", brown hair and indigo blue eyes. Aaron suspects something about Christie and starts asking her questions which freaks her out a bit. He refuses to tell her what's going on.

Chapter 2 – normal morning routine before going to school where she dumps her unnecessary books and heads to homeroom. Some random dude asks to copy her homework and she reluctantly obliges. At lunch Aaron comes to sit with her and asks about her last name and parents. Christie picks up on the fact he used to word was when asking her dads name and questions him to which he gets nervous. Christie leaves him and returns to class.

Chapter 3 – Christie and Aaron had been spending a lot of time together, he was almost 3 years older and their prior families sound very familiar. Walking to lesson, Christie get taken hostage in the bathroom by 'whatshername' aka Sadie, who threatens Christie to stay away from Aaron as he's 'too good for her'. Christie is confused and leaves. Being late to P.E she had to run another lap of the field and saw her mother's shadow. She returns home and looks through her parents things, finding a brand new iPhone with a letter from her mum. She also finds a photo of her parents with Aaron.

Chapter 4 – she needed to talk to Aaron but decided to go to the shop where she runs into Sadie and some of her goons. They make fun of her before Aaron comes over and shoos them off. They talk for a while before getting in Aaron's car and going over to his house. His foster parent's com to greet them, Liz – honey blonde hair and blue eyes, early 40s and petite. Trent – brown hair and brown eyes around 6'. They go up to Aaron's room where he shows Christie the photo of their parent's; they put 2 and 2 together and come to the conclusion that they're siblings. Cute reunion ruined by George, (– dark hair and blue eyes, 15) Aaron's younger step brother. They ate dinner and Christie played with the two sisters, Katy - 13, honey blonde hair and brown eyes, Nicki – 9, bleach blonde hair and blue eyes. Christie later went home.

Chapter 5 – Christie is working at the library and wanted to tell Mrs Holland about Aaron. They go to the park and Christie proceeds with the story when Aaron rings her and asks if she can babysit the kids. Mrs Holland allows her so Christie goes over. They order pizzas, eat them and play for a bit until the doorbell rings. Christie answers and reveals Sadie who claims Aaron is her boyfriend and wants to see him. A lot of name calling goes on before Sadie finally leaves with her two friends, which mutter apologies to Christie. She returns inside to the kids.

Chapter 6 – Christie is confused when she wakes up but remembers she stayed over at the Brown's household. Aaron's car didn't get fixed so he stayed at a friend's house. After breakfast Christie asks Liz if she could take Nicki to the library with her to which she accepts. On their lunch break Christie and Nicki take Twinkie down to the park. They are talking before they hear a yelp and run off to find Twinkie. They find him being cornered by a huge pitbull to which Nicki picks up a rock and throws it. The dog then starts chasing them and they take refuge in a tree. Mrs Holland rings saying Twinkie had returned and Christie and Nicki wait for the dog to fall asleep. The owner arrives and they are saved. Christie leaves the library at 6 and returns home.